Sign in to follow this  
Black Nans

Casket Items

Casket Items  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Make em sellable to the shop?

• Yes Please, so I can buy more
    • No thanks.

Should be able to sell them back to a shop for 50% of their trade value, theres so many that are considered junks and they just crowd bank space. Yeah you could drop them but if your spending 5k per casket the least we should be able to do is sell them for at least 1.5k ea to a shop. Especially if your not wanting to collect 500 black (h) helms

• Like 1

Whole reason they were released was to be a money sink, its doing its job. It sunk like 5mil the day of release

Still is a money sink? How long is it going to last if players can't sell it back? buy em 5k ea sell them for 1.5k thats 3.5k thats gone, if players could sell them back for 1.5k ea, more and more people would actually buy caskets cause they can at least get something back or if they're cleaned an they have 100's of casket items, it could be a backup for them.

It's been suggested before, but it would be nice to have a 'general store' to sell semi-junk items that aren't in the Blood money shop and get some sort of value back from them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Whole reason they were released was to be a money sink, its doing its job. It sunk like 5mil the day of release

It would still be sinking money since you would rarely get 5k out of them

On 7/10/2017 at 10:47 PM, I am Groot said:

It still sinks money though.  I've probably opened 1mil worth of caskets only getting 2 3age items and the pet.  If I were to sell back my junk items for 10% less i' d probably only get 200k.

Considering the chance of a rare item is 1/200 and the rare items are truly only worth 50K, this would still be an effective money sink if you can sell the items back for 1K or so. 

+1 Support