Sign in to follow this  
Pooboy

Tragic 'Account offers'

For the last couple of months my account offers have all been in the region of 5-10$ donations for an extra 200-800k blood money. 

The last time I donated IRL money it was because I had an account offer of 10$ for 12 Legendary Boxes. 

This was around the time account offers were released. 

Have account offers been massively reduced since then? 

I'm just saying if you give people better offers on average, you'll get more donations on average...

But what do I know, my name is Pooboy. :) 

i wish i had a screen shot... my acc offers over the past week were 50$ for 2 bonus super mega boxes, and then 2 days later 50$ for 2 bonus lmbs lmao

13 hours ago, Willard // Ghettos said:

I've had $100/125m osrs for 1m bm 5 offers in a row so i mean.. At least you've had a good offer

15 hours ago, Hat said:

it's random so u were really lucky with those 12 boxes

19 hours ago, Skill3d said:

i wish i had a screen shot... my acc offers over the past week were 50$ for 2 bonus super mega boxes, and then 2 days later 50$ for 2 bonus lmbs lmao

21 hours ago, Broy00 said:

You really can't conplain lol. $5-$10 for 2-800k. My offers are $20-30 for 100-400k

Judging from these responses we can assume that account offers consider how much you've already donated and how much wealth you're likely to have? 

Still pretty bad.  The best offer I've gotten so far is 20$ for 500ish tokens.  

Edited by Pix

Ive had 2 account offers and my 1st was reaallllyyyy lucky. $35 or 35m07 for 9m bm. My 2nd one was trash though same amount for 2 legendary boxes :\ hopefully i can hit big again soon.