I am Groot

Gambling Guide

Below is a simple guide to dicing and Flower Poker
Note: Please do not bet vs someone who has no money in there deposit vault as you will not be refunded in case of scam. Players have max bet of 100% of there vault EX: Vault value 200k: Max bet is 200k.

D
Dicing
General Gist:
Dicing is base on 55x2, Meaning your host has to roll over a 55 for you to win.

Step by Step:
1. Find a TRUSTED host.
2. Place a bet with your host.
3. After bet is placed your host will roll. A 55 is host win, anything over 55 you win.
4. If you win, collect your money, if you lose, better luck next time!

Blackjack / BJ
General Gist:
Blackjack is played to 100. 

Step by Step:
1. Find a TRUSTED host.
3. After bet is placed your host will roll and you decide whether to hit or stay. If you bust host wins
4. After you have your number your host will roll his, if you tie host wins. 
5. If you win, collect your money, if you lose, better luck next time!

Hot or Cold
Other name(s): H/C

General Gist:
Hot or cold runs off the the concept of hot and cold colors. After you've placed your bet, you'll say either "hot" or "cold." The host will plant the flower, and you'll either win or lose.

Step by Step:
1. Find a TRUSTED host.
3. After the bet is placed, decide whether you want to bet on a hot or a cold flower.
4. Pay careful attention to the host planting the flower and see whether you win/lose.
5. If you win, collect your money, if you lose, better luck next time!

Hot Flowers:
Lf2LX.png
Cold Flowers:
9xOoX.png
Host Wins:
OwYRM.png
Replay:
KeD0m.png

Flower Poker
Other name(s): FP

General Gist
Unlike Hot and Cold/Frosty Flowers, FP is not based on the concept of the hot/cold flowers. It's played basically the same as real poker.

Step by Step
1. Find a TRUSTED host.
3. After the bet is placed, you will most-likely walk to a less-crowded area with the host to play.
4. You will each plant 5 flowers.
5. Compare the flowers to each other, 2 of the same color is a pair, 3 of the same color is a 3 of a kind (3oak), 2 set of the same color is 2 pairs, etc. Black and White flowers is a Replant.
6. If you win, collect your money, if you lose, better luck next time!

Order:
1 pair
2 pair
3 of a kind
Full house
4 of a kind
Flush

Replant Flowers:
KeD0m.png

Edited by I am Groot

Made a nice guide man but u should change the max bet of being 100% of the vault to 50%. since the pot has to be 100%! not the bet.

Just want to say thank you for these guides, they are extremely helpful when creating the automated gambling system. This has definitely impacted the development of the system in a positive way.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Just want to say thank you for these guides, they are extremely helpful when creating the automated gambling system. This has definitely impacted the development of the system in a positive way.

I've been one of the biggest reporters of gamble-rule breaking in the past. Feel free to shoot me some questions if you need more imput :)

3 hours ago, blameful said:

I've been one of the biggest reporters of gamble-rule breaking in the past. Feel free to shoot me some questions if you need more imput :)

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Mind sending me a private message with some common ways players scammed/deceived others via gambling? If not, no worries! Thanks.