Tony

1 minute ago, Josven (Player) said:

In-game name: Josven

Country you live in: USA (Florida)

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I usually am on for the majority of the day, but i tend to get on around 12pm and stay on till the am.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

dawntained_1818_date_01-01-2019.png.2e904013c840c9ca0d7afdc949567541.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

dawntained_1817_date_01-01-2019.png.0987afd26331fa4afea2cdbe4fa8e127.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Probably 50+ considering I don't sleep.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I always try to help people to the best of my ability. Most of the time I'm on I'm just sitting around talking to people so it would give me something to do as well. ;) Other than that I'd just consider myself a genuine person and I feel like I could bring a lot of potential to the staff team.

Past experiences as staff?: I was helper on SS back in the day, as well as a moderator on a few smaller servers with around 50 player count.

I vouch for this guy

Hello, hereby I introduce my application.

My name is Maximilian and I´m from Germany. I Am 22 years old and work in the military as a soldier. 

I speak German, English & Spanish

I Would be glad to receive a positive response from you.

Yours sincerely

Your player

I Pk Max Jr5c2c80dbe36f9_bandicam2019-01-0210-01-26-521.jpg.31587d28e5fc4f91c0f833375438eda7.jpg

In-game name: I Pk Max Jr

Country you live in: Germany

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I am online every day.

How many hours can you put in per week?: I´m online every day for a good 10 hours and I´m ready for more.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I Like helping the players on Dawntained, and I also want to give the Dawntained team the support to relieve them a bit.

Past experiences as staff?: I Was an ordinary moderator on another server that closed due to inactivity.

Edited by Clark
  • Seems good 1

In-game name: Kissa

Country you live in: Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Around 11am --> 12pm GMT +3

image.png.852bd6cc0b2f399512a29ed768704dfc.png

image.png.e85948e49f6789c38d86cc3738ab40b2.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 55 hours - 70 hours about (got no life)

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm very helpful person. I love helping people, in real life or in dawntained. I play alot of this game every single day. I help new people everyday and give them some money so they can get started :) I know alot about the game and I'm always positive! I always tell people to hit me up if they need any help and I enjoy doing it. Getting support would make it easier for me to help people and that's only thing I care about. 

Past experiences as staff?: No. None. But im sure my positive attitude and passion to help people would make me a good support staff!

Edited by Kissa
  • Like 2

In-game name:Penny Wise

Country you live in:Usa

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):ALL DAY

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m2g90k

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m2g8u8

How many hours can you put in per week?:40 hours a week

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Because I'm on 24/7 and i dont sleep i know all the rules and im 27 from Det i can help this server with my time and Skill i know about dawntained. 

Past experiences as staff?:Yes Runelive,hydrascape,Bountypkz

In-game name: Pouch

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 9:30 am - 4pm depending on work schedule

image.png.735a952b4241278305dae1b454ca3cdc.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I put in 30 - 40 hours a week again, depending on work schedule

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I've been an active member of the community for 8 1/2 months now. Many people around know my face and enjoy my aloof behavior ( as far as I know ). I've had 0 disciplinary issues through the 582 hours I've been online. In the past, I've been highly active on the report scene with staff to take out offenders whether it be ragging in the wild, spec tabbing, auto-clicking while skilling, and dice rule breakers.

Past experiences as staff?: I was an admin throughout the last 2 years of Near Reality's reign under drax with the username of "Pixie Effect". With the experience of being on the staff team in a server that peaked at 500 players online, I believe I can fit into the mold of our server with around the same player count. I think I'd make a good addition to the staff team and I hope you boys agree :)

In-game name: Mlh

Country you live in: United Kingdom, England

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I am most often online between the hours of 4.30PM - 11PM GMT

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.be975802b0740d04d13cfba7a931b37b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: image.png.5b845acb043e00a5738535f4ce0dfe3a.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: During the week I usually play between the hours of 4.30PM to 11PM GMT, so my usual amount of hours during the week would be an average of 32.5 hours during the week. Over the weekend, due to not being at work, I am usually online between the hours of 11am - 2am the following day, allowing me to play for around an additional 26 - 28 hours per weekend, bringing the overall weekly total to around 58 - 60 hours per week, which I hope shows my dedication if I were to join the Dawntained Support team.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I tend to find myself as being a friendly and open, easy-going person which I believe allows people to approach me without feeling intimidated or worried about what may happen - I believe this to be a good asset as a member of any Support team as it allows people to approach you without any worry, allowing them to request support and seek guidance if that is what they need at that moment in time. Coming from a background of Customer Service/Customer Support, I know what it takes to provide a really good experience every time and if someone's having an issue that someone else might not be able to resolve, I get a level of happiness and reward from being able to resolve whatever issue they have and help them along the way, no matter how big or small the issue may be. Although I've only been with Dawntained for a short period of time, I feel as though I have developed a good network of friends and have a common understanding with the player base, as well as interacting with players and getting along with staff members - I can't think of a time where I have had a negative experience with a player, Support team member or even a member of the Moderation team. I strive to help those who need it, which is one of the reasons I would like to become a member of the Dawntained Support team because as previously mentioned, I get satisfaction knowing that I have been able to help someone and give them the guidance and support which they might not have otherwise received. Dawntained has an ever-increasing player base, and I would love to be one of the few members of the Support team with the ability to help the players and make their experience that little bit more enjoyable, no matter what the issue might involve.

Past experiences as staff?: During 2012 I was a Moderator for over a year for YanilleScape, a now-closed RuneScape Private Server, which had a stable player base of 300 - 400 online at all times, under the alias 'VariedSkill' - within YanilleScape, I started off as within the 'Support' role, and progressed to Moderator shortly afterwards. I have also been a member of the Player Support Team for an old RSPS called SilabGarza, a PKing based server which has now closed, for over 6 months before the server was unfortunately closed. Through my experience as a Support/Moderator of the two servers, I've gained valuable experience on how to deal with all ranges of players, as some people's attitudes differ and there's no 'one way system' of dealing with everyone, as people react differently and you have to take every situation into account to ensure the result you're giving is fair and unbiased.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application for Support on Dawntained - it may be a big read, but I hope it proves to be useful on getting some insight on my experience and reasons for wanting to join the Dawntained Staff team. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and those in the future.

Edited by Mlh
  • Like 5

In-game name: 
Jaehaerys

Country you live in:
 Ontario, Canada.

Which times of the day are you usually on? 
(Use your country's clock as reference): GMT -5 2pm-6am varies 

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:l0PN4xt.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) Screenshot:

PhhVMVW.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 
I can be on anywhere from 40-60 hours a week depending on what is going on in the week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?:
I believe I would be a great add to the staff team because I am friendly and very helpful. When I am online skilling or just talking to friends I love to help anyone that has a question on yell or the CC, I try my best to help them with my knowledge of dawntained.
I also think I would be a great add because of my activeness.

Past experiences as staff?:
I've been a mod for a server called legacy614 (closed) back in 2012 I later resigned because I had no internet/moved. I also was a helper on ultimatescape3 (closed) I resigned because of a family issue that was happening at the time.

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 8:12 PM, spectral boy said:

Country you live in: Netherlands

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Monday-friday: 18:00-23:00 , weekends i'm able to play the entire day basicly

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: I'm currently playing on my new account called: Spectral Boy, this was because i wanted to start the game all over from squire one.

My old account was called dariox.

24d223e691aac1261939c2e444827401.png
https://gyazo.com/24d223e691aac1261939c2e444827401

How many hours can you put in per week?: i think i'll be able to put in somewhere around 20-40 houres a week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think i should be promoted because i have played this game for a very long time and i've seen it grow in playersize aswell as in new content. I'm able to answer 95% of the questions players might ask me. and i'll do my very best to figure out the other 5% as soon as possible :D.

Past experiences as staff?: I do not have any experience as staff on a Runescape private server, however my daytime job is being a manager.
I've been a GM (gamemaster) on a World of Warcraft private server. I know this has nothing to do with this game, but it shows i can handle great responsibility

Was buying some items from him today and accidentally gave him an ags which was in my inventory because I had no space, I hadn't actually realised I did it but he let me know straight away and gave it straight back. Very honest and trustworthy.

On 1/5/2019 at 12:00 PM, Mlh said:

In-game name: Mlh

Country you live in: United Kingdom, England

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I am most often online between the hours of 4.30PM - 11PM GMT

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.436459e0d6d1eff0c3e877edda2b214d.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: image.png.13994ad934aee88c51f17b306cbda0c5.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: During the week I usually play between the hours of 4.30PM to 11PM GMT, so my usual amount of hours during the week would be an average of 32.5 hours during the week. Over the weekend, due to not being at work, I am usually online between the hours of 11am - 2am the following day, allowing me to play for around an additional 26 - 28 hours per weekend, bringing the overall weekly total to around 58 - 60 hours per week, which I hope shows my dedication if I were to join the Dawntained Support team.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I tend to find myself as being a friendly and open, easy-going person which I believe allows people to approach me without feeling intimidated or worried about what may happen - I believe this to be a good asset as a member of any Support team as it allows people to approach you without any worry, allowing them to request support and seek guidance if that is what they need at that moment in time. Coming from a background of Customer Service/Customer Support, I know what it takes to provide a really good experience every time and if someone's having an issue that someone else might not be able to resolve, I get a level of happiness and reward from being able to resolve whatever issue they have and help them along the way, no matter how big or small the issue may be. Although I've only been with Dawntained for a short period of time, I feel as though I have developed a good network of friends and have a common understanding with the player base, as well as interacting with players and getting along with staff members - I can't think of a time where I have had a negative experience with a player, Support team member or even a member of the Moderation team. I strive to help those who need it, which is one of the reasons I would like to become a member of the Dawntained Support team because as previously mentioned, I get satisfaction knowing that I have been able to help someone and give them the guidance and support which they might not have otherwise received. Dawntained has an ever-increasing player base, and I would love to be one of the few members of the Support team with the ability to help the players and make their experience that little bit more enjoyable, no matter what the issue might involve

Past experiences as staff?: During 2012 I was a Moderator for over a year for YanilleScape, a now-closed RuneScape Private Server, which had a stable player base of 300 - 400 online at all times, under the alias 'VariedSkill' - within YanilleScape, I started off as within the 'Support' role, and progressed to Moderator shortly afterwards. I have also been a member of the Player Support Team for an old RSPS called SilabGarza, a PKing based server which has now closed, for over 6 months before the server was unfortunately closed. Through my experience as a Support/Moderator of the two servers, I've gained valuable experience on how to deal with all ranges of players, as some people's attitudes differ and there's no 'one way system' of dealing with everyone, as people react differently and you have to take every situation into account to ensure the result you're giving is fair and unbiased.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application for Support on Dawntained - it may be a big read, but I hope it proves to be useful on getting some insight on my experience and reasons for wanting to join the Dawntained Staff team. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and those in the future.

10/10 great lad, always see him helping new/old players out in game whether its ingame tips, questions  or just some advice hes got you, think he would make a great addition to the staff.

In-game name: Moneytalks

Country you live in: Netherlands

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Usually from 1 pm till 10/11 pm gmt

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.db6db9541f912eb620ed53c181296707.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: See picture above.

How many hours can you put in per week?: 60-70 hours

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm a nice guy and never had problems with anyone, very experienced player, can answer any questions ingame related, also known as a friendly and trusted player, people pm me daily for help/questions (without even spamming ::YELL PM ME FOR HELP! xD) and i answer them all. I'm online most time of the day so i think i'd be a good asset.

Past experiences as staff?: Been mod on a few small private servers but that was in 2009-2011 so thats not relevant anymore I believe haha.

In-game name: A U S T I N (Formally Austin Pks)

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):Central Standard Time: My hours differ but i play anywhere from 2-10+ hours a day. Normally in the time range of 1pm-12am. On average I'd say 4 hours a day.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:dawntained_6_date_08-01-2019.png.5a837475392f2a337abd0eb9b82056cf.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:dawntained_5_date_08-01-2019.png.692c5bd4154be70de715ac74b679a44c.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 50+

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I am a very active and helpful player. I have a very good understanding of the game and I've maxed all skills. Therefore I have the capability to help with just about any questions a player could have. I'm respectful to others and have a lot of free time on my hands.

Past experiences as staff?: There was 2 servers very much like this one;called Deviouspk and Recklesspk. i was mod on both. One for over a year. The servers are no longer up but at the time had 200+ active players.

In-game name: Simi

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Usually evenings/nights, but if it's my day off I'm on from 7am-11pm

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/63aa1c513ffa022bfceeb91c69572e49

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/7e3a50144b47d51f87dde43b1fcc99f4

How many hours can you put in per week?: 5 hours a day at the least

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I feel I could be a great part of the team, I've had a past in being moderator/support on several different servers, including RS itself, I enjoy gaming and I love helping out the community as much as I can. I have a fair bit of knowledge about the game/RuneScape and can prove to be a very valuable teammate.

Past experiences as staff?: I've been a moderator/support on numerous servers, too many to name/won't advertise, you can pm if you'd like to know :P

In-game name:

Eagl3wings

Country you live in:

Toronto, Canada

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 

I'm usually online between 9am and 2pm throughout the day. Then, throughout the night, I'd be on between 5pm-1am relative to Eastern Standard Time.

https://gyazo.com/cd5b6cbcec2462be40c371b248df17f4 I am relatively new to the game but I have learned a lot about the server very quickly and I believe that I would be an effective member of the staff team.

https://gyazo.com/dacd97ddda58e42f022936814efa6998

How many hours can you put in per week?:

With school and work, I believe that I can easily put in 30+ hours a week. It will vary with time but I believe that I can be as active as I can be. I know that my schedule is different everyday, but I believe that 30-40 hours a week is easily achievable. This time does also not include weekends as I will be able to be on more often and for longer.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

I believe that I should be promoted because I believe that I bring a surge of knowledge to the server. I am a quick learner and I enjoy helping others whenever required. I also am a very active person so I would be able to provide help throughout various times of the day. I believe being very active is important as a staff member to be able to provide that service for all the players on the server. 

Before MoparScape shut down like a year ago, I was actually an active Moderator for that server. I was a Moderator for roughly a year and was previously a helper for about 6 months. I really enjoyed being staff for that server as I was able to help out a numerous amount of people throughout the years. The only issue with that server was that the Owner was never active. It became harder and harder to continue as a staff member because the players were getting fed up without any updates and progress throughout the server. I really enjoyed being a staff member on Mopar and I believe that I would really enjoy it on a very active server such as Dawntained.

In-game name: Vippy

Country you live in: United Kingdom 

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 6pm-10pm weekdays

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:  cant screenshot atm but like 300+ 

How many hours can you put in per week?: cant atm

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I am a hard working individual who is serious about dawntained, I have been here since day one and experienced pretty much everything in games issues problems with various different things such as staff players bugs and much more. With this experience I can share with old and new players and staff. 

Ex moderator on dawntained 

Ex community managers on dawntained

Ex forums admin on dawmtained 

Ex mod in fpk

Owned 2 smalls severs few years ago