Tony

On 04/12/2018 at 2:17 AM, michigan989 said:

my in game name is michigan989

I live in Saginaw Michigan 

have 40/60 hours I put in within 7 days 

I am vey trust worthy and I help players a lot with questions ring of wealth's and more  

I think I should be promoted cause I help the server out a lot by donating and helping other voting a lot on server and bringing new players in game 

& ive played over 2304 hours in this server :D  please show me some love 

my screenies are horrible but plz consider it please

image.png

image.png

s1wvOfs.png

I don't support this, for this factor, you were asking a guy for a vouch and you would give him items. buying vouches more like it. and lets say you were a mod, you could do other things. and showing above can't take certain feedback. 

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, michigan989 said:

I was not vouching someone needed my help with money so isaid hey got to my foruks and show me love and ill help you with some chill bro fr 

U killed someone for ely while he was dced and now ur applying for staff lol... You even waited for his prayer to drop then killed for ely, after that started bragging about it on yell =/! Not really trustworthy imo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 909 Junkies said:

U killed someone for ely while he was dced and now ur applying for staff lol... You even waited for his prayer to drop then killed for ely, after that started bragging about it on yell =/! Not really trustworthy imo

He bragged all over disc too before he backstabbed yet again and got kicked. I'm amazed he'd even try to apply for staff. He types like a toothless man speaks. We want STAFF, not twelve year old kids skipping school

7 hours ago, michigan989 said:

tbh I don't even u know everything u said is wrong and your just being a hater and im not a clan hopper yell muted once and I don't beg players all day when I have 30m bank why would I beg 

What does this even mean? Speak English please...

In-game name: Eat ma addy

Country you live in: Sweden

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 17-24 CET

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:

5c08623347ad2_Skarmavbild2018-12-06kl_00_38_57.png.2cd586917f346be2e65a12c55bef7183.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

5c0861e168bc2_Skarmavbild2018-12-06kl_00_37_40.png.030b3c355ceb552e4e9c642e4fa4e447.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: For the past few months i've been playing atleast 30+ hours a week

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I really care for the server and am passionate about helping make it even better. As an active member of the community i not only enjoy the pking aspect but also interacting with other players and even helping out if needed. It might sound ridiculous but i've recently started coaching new players in pking, specifically dhing. Pking is an integral part of the game which is why i think it's very important that toxicity and ragging is held at the minimum. I believe this is done by showing that barraging from distance or spectabbing isn't the only way to pk. To conclude i believe i would contribute fresh blood and help maximise player base retention by getting newcomers started and generally helping out in a friendly manor.

Past experiences as staff?: I was a helper for the spawn server Furiouspk that had a player base peaking at about 300 players in 2014 but since declined until its ultimate demise in 2017. This was partly due to duping glitches and partly due to the fact that better servers like dawntained were being developed ;-) Having acquired a max cape on the server my main duties were showing players around the skilling area and answering general questions on advancing within the game.

Skärmavbild 2018-12-06 kl. 00.37.40.png

Edited by eat ma addy
  • Seems good 1

In-game name: Oxygen

Country you live in: Ireland

Which times of the day are you usually on? The time I login everyday differs but I do get 8 hours gameplay or more each day. I live in Ireland so I am Greenwich Mean Time.

Days old: https://gyazo.com/d81de31fd0118a6960778592a4a5ae05

Gameplay time:  Honestly, this is not the account I normally play on but will in the future. My main account is Ire Takeover.

https://gyazo.com/d7cd9e9cb6021e789652e8cb9fb690bd

How many hours can you put in per week?: I know I can play easily over 40 hours a week. Generally when I come back from work at 6pm I play till maybe 4am each night.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I am a very friendly person and great at dealing with all sorts of situations. Be it negative or positive I will always strive for the best outcome.

Past experiences as staff?: I was a helper on a previous server. I can give you details if necessary.

Any other details needed just ask me! Thank you!

Country you live in: Netherlands

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Monday-friday: 18:00-23:00 , weekends i'm able to play the entire day basicly

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: I'm currently playing on my new account called: Spectral Boy, this was because i wanted to start the game all over from scratch

My old account was called dariox.

24d223e691aac1261939c2e444827401.png
https://gyazo.com/24d223e691aac1261939c2e444827401

How many hours can you put in per week?: i think i'll be able to put in somewhere around 20-40 hours a week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think i should be promoted because i have played this game for a very long time and i've seen it grow in playersize as well as in new content. I'm able to answer 95% of the questions players might ask me. and i'll do my very best to figure out the other 5% as soon as possible :D.

Past experiences as staff?: I do not have any experience as staff on a Runescape private server, however my daytime job is being a manager.
I've been a GM (gamemaster) on a World of Warcraft private server. I know this has nothing to do with this game, but it shows i can handle great responsibility

Edited by spectral boy
  • Like 5

In-game name: Mageyob

Country you live in: United States Of America

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Central Time Zone - 2Pm to 9pm Weekdays - 8am - 9pm+ Weekends

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: See Images Below

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: See Images Below

How many hours can you put in per week?:25-30 hours

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I have had past staff experience, I get along with others very well and am very disciplined. I enjoy the game and the direction it's headed. I've been in the Rs community the past 13 years and am very experienced.

Past experiences as staff?: Years back I scripted my own servers, been Admins in a lot of rsps's including "RuneLife" and have been Mods in multiple servers including "Zionscape". Each Server that has been loyal to me, I've been loyal to. I stayed with the servers until they became no more. Never lost a status for "abusing" any power that comes with it.

-Thank you for taking the time to look at this post.

-Mageyob

2019-01-01 (2).png

dawntained staff request.PNG

In-game name: Josven

Country you live in: USA (Florida)

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I usually am on for the majority of the day, but i tend to get on around 12pm and stay on till the am.

dawntained_1818_date_01-01-2019.png.2e904013c840c9ca0d7afdc949567541.png

dawntained_1817_date_01-01-2019.png.0987afd26331fa4afea2cdbe4fa8e127.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Probably 50+ considering I don't sleep.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I always try to help people to the best of my ability. Most of the time I'm on I'm just sitting around talking to people so it would give me something to do as well. ;) Other than that I'd just consider myself a genuine person and I feel like I could bring a lot of potential to the staff team.

Past experiences as staff?: I was helper on SS back in the day, as well as a moderator on a few smaller servers with around 50 player count.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Josven (Player) said:

In-game name: Josven

Country you live in: USA (Florida)

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I usually am on for the majority of the day, but i tend to get on around 12pm and stay on till the am.

dawntained_1818_date_01-01-2019.png.2e904013c840c9ca0d7afdc949567541.png

dawntained_1817_date_01-01-2019.png.0987afd26331fa4afea2cdbe4fa8e127.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Probably 50+ considering I don't sleep.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I always try to help people to the best of my ability. Most of the time I'm on I'm just sitting around talking to people so it would give me something to do as well. ;) Other than that I'd just consider myself a genuine person and I feel like I could bring a lot of potential to the staff team.

Past experiences as staff?: I was helper on SS back in the day, as well as a moderator on a few smaller servers with around 50 player count.

I vouch for this guy

Hello, hereby I introduce my application.

My name is Maximilian and I´m from Germany. I Am 22 years old and work in the military as a soldier. 

I speak German, English & Spanish

I Would be glad to receive a positive response from you.

Yours sincerely

Your player

I Pk Max Jr5c2c80dbe36f9_bandicam2019-01-0210-01-26-521.jpg.31587d28e5fc4f91c0f833375438eda7.jpg

In-game name: I Pk Max Jr

Country you live in: Germany

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I am online every day.

How many hours can you put in per week?: I´m online every day for a good 10 hours and I´m ready for more.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I Like helping the players on Dawntained, and I also want to give the Dawntained team the support to relieve them a bit.

Past experiences as staff?: I Was an ordinary moderator on another server that closed due to inactivity.

Edited by Clark
  • Seems good 1

In-game name: Kissa

Country you live in: Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Around 11am --> 12pm GMT +3

image.png.852bd6cc0b2f399512a29ed768704dfc.png

image.png.e85948e49f6789c38d86cc3738ab40b2.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 55 hours - 70 hours about (got no life)

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm very helpful person. I love helping people, in real life or in dawntained. I play alot of this game every single day. I help new people everyday and give them some money so they can get started :) I know alot about the game and I'm always positive! I always tell people to hit me up if they need any help and I enjoy doing it. Getting support would make it easier for me to help people and that's only thing I care about. 

Past experiences as staff?: No. None. But im sure my positive attitude and passion to help people would make me a good support staff!

Edited by Kissa
  • Like 2

In-game name:Penny Wise

Country you live in:Usa

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):ALL DAY

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m2g90k

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/m2g8u8

How many hours can you put in per week?:40 hours a week

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Because I'm on 24/7 and i dont sleep i know all the rules and im 27 from Det i can help this server with my time and Skill i know about dawntained. 

Past experiences as staff?:Yes Runelive,hydrascape,Bountypkz

In-game name: Pouch

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 9:30 am - 4pm depending on work schedule

image.png.735a952b4241278305dae1b454ca3cdc.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I put in 30 - 40 hours a week again, depending on work schedule

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I've been an active member of the community for 8 1/2 months now. Many people around know my face and enjoy my aloof behavior ( as far as I know ). I've had 0 disciplinary issues through the 582 hours I've been online. In the past, I've been highly active on the report scene with staff to take out offenders whether it be ragging in the wild, spec tabbing, auto-clicking while skilling, and dice rule breakers.

Past experiences as staff?: I was an admin throughout the last 2 years of Near Reality's reign under drax with the username of "Pixie Effect". With the experience of being on the staff team in a server that peaked at 500 players online, I believe I can fit into the mold of our server with around the same player count. I think I'd make a good addition to the staff team and I hope you boys agree :)

In-game name: Mlh

Country you live in: United Kingdom, England

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I am most often online between the hours of 4.30PM - 11PM GMT

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.be975802b0740d04d13cfba7a931b37b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: image.png.5b845acb043e00a5738535f4ce0dfe3a.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: During the week I usually play between the hours of 4.30PM to 11PM GMT, so my usual amount of hours during the week would be an average of 32.5 hours during the week. Over the weekend, due to not being at work, I am usually online between the hours of 11am - 2am the following day, allowing me to play for around an additional 26 - 28 hours per weekend, bringing the overall weekly total to around 58 - 60 hours per week, which I hope shows my dedication if I were to join the Dawntained Support team.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I tend to find myself as being a friendly and open, easy-going person which I believe allows people to approach me without feeling intimidated or worried about what may happen - I believe this to be a good asset as a member of any Support team as it allows people to approach you without any worry, allowing them to request support and seek guidance if that is what they need at that moment in time. Coming from a background of Customer Service/Customer Support, I know what it takes to provide a really good experience every time and if someone's having an issue that someone else might not be able to resolve, I get a level of happiness and reward from being able to resolve whatever issue they have and help them along the way, no matter how big or small the issue may be. Although I've only been with Dawntained for a short period of time, I feel as though I have developed a good network of friends and have a common understanding with the player base, as well as interacting with players and getting along with staff members - I can't think of a time where I have had a negative experience with a player, Support team member or even a member of the Moderation team. I strive to help those who need it, which is one of the reasons I would like to become a member of the Dawntained Support team because as previously mentioned, I get satisfaction knowing that I have been able to help someone and give them the guidance and support which they might not have otherwise received. Dawntained has an ever-increasing player base, and I would love to be one of the few members of the Support team with the ability to help the players and make their experience that little bit more enjoyable, no matter what the issue might involve.

Past experiences as staff?: During 2012 I was a Moderator for over a year for YanilleScape, a now-closed RuneScape Private Server, which had a stable player base of 300 - 400 online at all times, under the alias 'VariedSkill' - within YanilleScape, I started off as within the 'Support' role, and progressed to Moderator shortly afterwards. I have also been a member of the Player Support Team for an old RSPS called SilabGarza, a PKing based server which has now closed, for over 6 months before the server was unfortunately closed. Through my experience as a Support/Moderator of the two servers, I've gained valuable experience on how to deal with all ranges of players, as some people's attitudes differ and there's no 'one way system' of dealing with everyone, as people react differently and you have to take every situation into account to ensure the result you're giving is fair and unbiased.

Thank you for taking the time to read through my application for Support on Dawntained - it may be a big read, but I hope it proves to be useful on getting some insight on my experience and reasons for wanting to join the Dawntained Staff team. Best of luck to everyone who has applied and those in the future.

Edited by Mlh
  • Like 5

In-game name: 
Jaehaerys

Country you live in:
 Ontario, Canada.

Which times of the day are you usually on? 
(Use your country's clock as reference): GMT -5 2pm-6am varies 

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:l0PN4xt.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) Screenshot:

PhhVMVW.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 
I can be on anywhere from 40-60 hours a week depending on what is going on in the week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?:
I believe I would be a great add to the staff team because I am friendly and very helpful. When I am online skilling or just talking to friends I love to help anyone that has a question on yell or the CC, I try my best to help them with my knowledge of dawntained.
I also think I would be a great add because of my activeness.

Past experiences as staff?:
I've been a mod for a server called legacy614 (closed) back in 2012 I later resigned because I had no internet/moved. I also was a helper on ultimatescape3 (closed) I resigned because of a family issue that was happening at the time.

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Like 1