Tony

Hey fellas,

As I am sure you have all noticed, there has been a lack of staff activity as a whole, not to slate the current staff team, it's just the playerbase is increasing daily and we need to upkeep with helpers and staff along side that so for those who are looking to become an active & friendly staff member and you are active, please apply below using the correct format.

Things that can help boost your application

- Well written and elaborated app

- Active member of the community (in-game + forum)

- No past toxic/bad experiences or punishments

- Past experience working on a rsps with similar size playerbase

- 200 Hours played

dASB85z.png

In-game name:

Country you live in:

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

How many hours can you put in per week?:

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

Past experiences as staff?:

In-game name:     Free Byrd

What country do you live in?     I live in BC, Canada

What times am I usually on?  I am on quite often.  ranging from 10 am - 10pm (UTC -8:00)

how old am I in-game? I am 41 days old. posted screenshot in drop box. 

my gameplay time? I have 218 hours and counting :P. I also added the screenshot in the drop box.

How many hours can you put in each week? I do like to play. on average I play 50-60 hours a week! some weeks may be less. I can say I can put in a solid 25-30 hours per week.

Why should I be promoted? well for starters I like to help the community. I am helpful, I would like to see and help the servers potential grow, in new ideas and player based activities.  I am a bondable person, and dependable. I would like to have an opportunity to make a difference and see everything running full and smoothly. 

I really do like this server and am willing to help in any way possible. 

Also I am Dylan, I am 24 yrs old male. 

do I have any past staff experience? To be Honest, other than being a "helper" no I have no experience as a Moderator. But I am able and willing to learn!.

Thank you for your time to review my application. Hope it helps :) 

Dylan.

dawntained_401_date_11-08-2018.png

dawntained_400_date_11-08-2018.png

In-game name: carpe diem
Country you live in: USA eastern time zone
Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): around 5-6pm my time till 12am
Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/09e0d7f9429ee044aa9bbb2798e89a2e
Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9b627fb77fb01fbaef71808366d57634
How many hours can you put in per week?: i can put in 5-7 hours a day
Why do you think you should be promoted?: ive been on this server for awhile ive supported it in everyway i know how im
know in the community as far as i know i help out when i can and always try helping new players have a good time and wanna
keep coming back.
Past experiences as staff?:was a mod on rspspk/server support on loco till i had to step down bc irl problems

In-game name: Whitevoyd

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Anywhere from 12:00 PM - 4 AM

old.png.27ccfce73051bb3c64d6a2e644123e85.png

5b73dcc69c53a_old1.png.759eed6c429dd6b442bb27ffaf45cfa3.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 35-50

Past experiences as staff?: Ex Co-Owner of two popular custom servers (Project Rainbow and Cheatskape)

Activity:

I log into the server every day for at least 8 active hours, and I try to take an active part in helping the community whenever i'm on. I also have the unique ability to be able to be on the server in almost any time zone depending. I try asking any questions I can to learn and better improve myself. I also try to be really helpful to the community in general, as I will always try to answer questions in yell, or questions posted in forums.

Responsibility:

I believe that I am able to handle situations with responsibility and maturity, I always make sure I am calm and collected. I always make sure I hear both sides of the story and would use any tool available to me to better understand the situation.

Knowledge:

Ever since I joined the server I have made sure that I learned the rules. I always make sure that I ask about anything I’m unsure about as i am not afraid to ask for help. I read every informational post on the forums and try to fill my brain with all the information give. When able too i pay close attention to the staff dealing with situations such as yell toxicity etc...

Dedication:

During my time on DT I have always thrived on the need to help improve the community and helping ensure its a friendly and safe place, as well as a fun environment for all players. I have tried to make myself approachable and well known person, so that anyone can come and ask me questions. I am always on DT when possible, 8+ hours on a weekday and close to 10+ hours on the weekend. I always try my best to also be active on discord as well.

Experience:

While i don’t actually have any DT staff experience i’d like to think i do have a fair amount of staffing experience in general under my belt. I would love to add more staffing experience under my belt as it’s something i enjoy and take pride in.

Maturity:

Being a staff member requires a lot of maturity. Especially when it comes to making the correct and justified decision, without letting any form personal feelings and/or opinions get in the way of what is right. I am pretty good at this due to my range of past experiences, as my personal feelings should not affect a person's sanction in any circumstance. Meaning I will always make decisions I won't regret later. This also is an important trait, because if a situation gets heated, I'm going to need to calm it down and make sure no one gets upset and does something out of order.

Open Minded (My willingness to learn and improve):

If I do something wrong or make a bad decision I love it when people not just correct me, but tell me how I can improve it and mainly what it is that I did wrong, so I can improve and not make the same mistake again. If I ever made a bad decision and people didn't agree with it I would be more than happy to accept it and take any advice given on how I can make a better decision and implement that.

P.S. I want to thank everyone for reading my application and good luck to all!

Edited by Whitevoyd
  • Like 1

In-game name: Luffer

Country you live in: Sweden

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Gmt+2 I can play from like 12pm to 7am.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/kj4vr5

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:http://prntscr.com/kj4vt7

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can most likely put in 5-7 hours a day, at least 3-4 every day.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Well, i enjoy helping others, It would feel good to know that im one in the team that makes this server great! It would feel great to help someone new to the game so he/she stays in the game, that's my goal.

Past experiences as staff?: Me and my friend had a server which I was co-owner of.

Thanks for reading! best of luck to all of you guys!

Kind Regards: Luffer (Martin)

Edited by luffer

In-game name: Half Life

Country you live in: United States

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I usually play early mornings, mid-afternoons and late nights on the (eastern time zone).

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: See screenshots below.

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: See screenshots below.

How many hours can you put in per week?: Depending on my work schedule I play about 3-5 hours a day, so I'd say at least 20. 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think I should be promoted because then I'd actually/finally be part of the team I've always wanted to be apart of. I've played this server for a very long time and have a lot of knowledge about it, as well as experience to help new players, even old.

Past experiences as staff?: Yes, I've been a mod, and admin on 1 server (both different) and server support 3 other times, one time being on os-scape. Realism world.

Appreciate you taking the time to read my application, 

Half Life

dawntained_1632_date_15-08-2018.png

dawntained_1633_date_15-08-2018.png

Edited by Half Life
spelling error.

In-game name: iploxi

Country you live in: usa

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 6 pm- 8 am more or less

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: linked

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: linked

How many hours can you put in per week?: 20-100 depending on life

Why do you think you should be promoted?: im a legit honest player that wants dawntained to be #1 forever..

Past experiences as staff?: primal-pvm 667 and primal-pvm 317 server support ,Silab Garza mod ages ago.

dawntained_3166_date_17-08-2018.png

dawntained_3167_date_17-08-2018.png

In-game name: Bro

Country you live in: United States

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Weekdays I can be on from 5pm-2am EST during the summer time, and on weekends around 1pm-4am EST. Once september hits and college starts my weekday times will change to 10am-4pmish EST.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:  image.png.a9f0a0e9ebedd0d3caa61b644120f09d.png

Gameplay Time:

image.png.eea97bde3a7f5a91189f1ab67946b008.png

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I just got back into DT recently for the fact that i missed the players and good times i had, but now i see that many have left us, and a bunch more have joined. I know everything about this server from best skilling methods (as i maxed legitly in under a week which i believe was one of fastest on the server) to pking and to donation help. Im a human just as everyone else, and i will treat everyone on an equal level rather than a superior with an icon. Im a clown ingame, so i will bring some excitement to yell ;) . When it comes down to being a part of staff you will see the out most professionalism. 

Past experiences as staff?: I was a moderator back in creative-scape v2/v3 which had a 150-300 player base back in 2014/15. I believe they transitioned to RuneKingdom if anyone is familiar with that name.

Thanks for taking time and reading my application.

Edited by Bro

In-game name: 150BPM

Country you live in: USA<3

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 3PM- 4AM on and off

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Below

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: Below

How many hours can you put in per week?: 20-40, depending on school workload.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: First and foremost, I enjoy helping people. Giving new players 50-100k BM is a daily occurrence.  The main reason I believe I should be promoted is because I spend ALOT of time in the wilderness pking(3k+ Kills). I believe if I were to be promoted it may mitigate some of the cancerous activities that occur (spec tabbing ect.). I think the current staff is cool and very helpful, but I feel one of their shortcomings may be a lack of presence in edge. I believe I can help mitigate the toxic behavior that happens daily by assisting in that presence. 

Past experiences as staff?: None, OSRS pker.

OLD.png

hours.png

In-game name:

Kanye North

Country you live in:

USA

Which times of the day are you usually on?:

9am-5pm EST

Days old screenshot:

image.png.1450595fa0ee97d1cf2f99c3664a6066.png

NOTE: I did have 2 other accounts that I cannot recover access to since I just bought a new house, will provide usernames on request. 1+ year old.

Honestly if I was selected as a player mod, I would play more frequently, as other hobbies/servers occupy some of my free time currently. Right now I play 30+ hours.

Let's get this straight: Everybody that applied is nice, everyone is educated on the game, can answer questions and help new players out etc. That's not what you're looking for. I've played Runescape since 2002. I am currently working as the CFO of a medium-sized company on the East Coast, and have loads of free time on my hands. I used my very extensive successful track record in team & community management, critical decision-making and leadership ability in order to get where I am at in real life. I have a master's degree, which shows my relentlessness in pursuing a goal and execution of tasks that I set out to do. I played college basketball for 4 years at a division 2 school on a full scholarship, which demonstrates my work ethic and dedication to the team.

I was a player moderator on Runescape from 2004-2007, when I retired from RS to play RSPS full-time. I was an admin on Juicyscape, if any of you remember this server. I was a player moderator for 6 months on SilabGarza in 2010. Player moderator for a little under a year on Soulsplit 1 when they were big - subsequently I was offered a moderator position on Soulplay a few months back, but real life was already getting in the way of free time. I was the head admin/developer along with my friend Aaron who financed us 70/30 in releasing Remyscape, which ran for 2 years with a consistent 70+ playerbase. In real life I was the Eastern USA Sports & Athletics Director of the biggest youth sports program in the country, managing a team of 35 individuals for 2 years. I have a very extensive background in both team & community management, and years of experience in executive level positions in RS, RSPS, and real life. Beyond this, I'm a chill, down-to-earth and understanding guy.

Edited by kanye north

In-game name:

Henpopped 

Country you live in:

United States of America

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

I live on the east coast, so I am in Eastern Standard time. As for activity, there is not certain times when I am on, it simply depends on my work schedule. I typically work from 10:45 am - 3 pm or 5 pm - 10 pm, just depends on the day, although I do not work every day. 

813c92d7754407c46de14605f505a7de.png

1705d811dbc3d24dfe70dee028ab8a0e.png

I believe I can put in anywhere from 20 - 30 hours a week, simply depending on my schedule, but at bare minimum, I am able to play atleast 20 hours a week.

I have personally spent a lot of time on Dawntained, I have never received a punishment, or done something controversial. I tend to be active on the community forums aswell as in-game, and happen to know quite a lot about the game as I've been playing for just about a year. I have prior staff experience on large servers, including one of the largest servers to date, and I'd be willing to share that information with staff members if my application was considered. Along with those points, I believe my personality is on-par with any other staff members personality, I am likable, kind, friendly, fair, and a rather mature person. I simply try to remove any toxic environment from the game and make every persons day enjoyable on Dawntained. 

I have multiple past experiences as a staff member on private servers, other games, and in real life! I was a server support member on Alora for an upwards of 3 months, along with that, I have been a staff member on multiple small private servers ran by my friends. Outside of runescape private servers, Garry's mod has also been a very enjoyable staff environment for me, where I have reached the ranks up head-administrator on "Grudge Gaming Dark RP" and reached the ranks of Staff Manager and Server Manager on the server "SBS Clonewars RP". Both of these servers have been shut down simply due to the test of time. In real life, I currently work a job at a local restaurant, where I am a staff member and do my best to ensure everybody is happy and enjoying their time at the restaurant. 

Edited by Henpopped

4 hours ago, Henpopped said:

In-game name:

Henpopped 

Country you live in:

United States of America

I live on the east coast, so I am in Eastern Standard time. As for activity, there is not certain times when I am on, it simply depends on my work schedule. I typically work from 10:45 am - 3 pm or 5 pm - 10 pm, just depends on the day, although I do not work every day. 

813c92d7754407c46de14605f505a7de.png

1cd58ecd6d5e4dcd638ef65e81e78532.png

I believe I can put in anywhere from 20 - 30 hours a week, simply depending on my schedule, but at bare minimum, I am able to play atleast 20 hours a week.

I have personally spent a lot of time on Dawntained, I have never received a punishment, or done something controversial. I tend to be active on the community forums aswell as in-game, and happen to know quite a lot about the game as I've been playing for just about a year. I have prior staff experience on large servers, including one of the largest servers to date, and I'd be willing to share that information with staff members if my application was considered. Along with those points, I believe my personality is on-par with any other staff members personality, I am likable, kind, friendly, fair, and a rather mature person. I simply try to remove any toxic environment from the game and make every persons day enjoyable on Dawntained. 

I have multiple past experiences as a staff member on private servers, other games, and in real life! I was a server support member on Alora for an upwards of 3 months, along with that, I have been a staff member on multiple small private servers ran by my friends. Outside of runescape private servers, Garry's mod has also been a very enjoyable staff environment for me, where I have reached the ranks up head-administrator on "Grudge Gaming Dark RP" and reached the ranks of Staff Manager and Server Manager on the server "SBS Clonewars RP". Both of these servers have been shut down simply due to the test of time. In real life, I currently work a job at a local restaurant, where I am a staff member and do my best to ensure everybody is happy and enjoying their time at the restaurant. 

Nah I don't support you whatsoever. You've been ignoring all my pms all day and you think hosting 20 events all in one day is going to make people want to vouch for you? I've asked you for help a million times and all you've done is ignore me. You can't bribe players by having giveaways and in the same day make an application. No support whatsoever, you don't deserve this position whatsoever considering you haven't helped me a single time when i've messaged you tons and tons of times.

On 8/25/2018 at 2:17 AM, Resistt said:

Nah I don't support you whatsoever. You've been ignoring all my pms all day and you think hosting 20 events all in one day is going to make people want to vouch for you? I've asked you for help a million times and all you've done is ignore me. You can't bribe players by having giveaways and in the same day make an application. No support whatsoever, you don't deserve this position whatsoever considering you haven't helped me a single time when i've messaged you tons and tons of times.

agreed

Ingame name: Saunamies61

Country i live in : Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? Depends if i have work etc, but i try to be online as much as i can! Usually  around 4-11pm, GMT +3.

Days old: dawntained_347_date_27-08-2018.png.d183d3168fe1cf8f1ca087ce6c9ef228.png

Gameplay time: dawntained_346_date_27-08-2018.png.5c0b11e95f461dbdc808edc01e0bcb0f.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can do around 50-70 hours per week if not more :) 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Because i am very friendly, i can speak 6 different languages fluently, i will help everyone

as much as i can and i am a very open person :) 

Past experiences as staff?: None (yet)

Thank you for reading my application and hope you have a great day :D 

Edited by saunamies61