Dameon

Paying for Customs On Death........

I don't think we should have to pay for customs on death due to the fact that honestly not many people even really have customs that are active anyway. Most people have Immortal which is 1 custom item and for immortal rank they paid over 50M Blood Money for that rank and now in future may have to pay upon losing it. I paid 50M blood money for 1 ags kept on death when i could've bought 1 thousand ags's or over 300+ max sets. It is indeed rare for any player to have a custom item, Immortal rank is not an easy rank to get you need ALOT of blood money for it and I think if you helped the economy by losing over 50m for a rank you shouldn't have to pay for your items lost on death. 

I feel it should stay how it is there is, there's no way in my opinion that customs have created that much of a problem. I rarely fight people with customs myself, it gives them a +1 thats not custom how big of advantage could that possibly be. I know a few people who have a boat load of great strong items but they donated and helped the economy losing hundreds and hundreds of dawntained mils for it just to have to continue paying upon death.

I paid so much for this rank and so much time and effort achieving it. 

• Like 1

+2; Agreed. It would just be mildly infuriating that we have to pay out for an item we've spent so much time, effort and Blood Money on. 

• Like 1

+1 agreed. It will make donators say fuck donating not even worth wasting time $ or bm to achieve ranks if items r lost on death

• Like 1

+1 I'm getting immortal tonight and have grinded hours on hours over the last year of pking to achieve it. For people considering donating for the rank, this will be possibly the most off putting thing you can do.

• Like 1

I agree n i'm only extreme. It's a pay to win type scenario and I understand why ppl are mad but at the same time if they aren't going to donate n help the server grow or even stay up than what's the point ya know? I've always seen pservers be p2w to some extent and it's for good reason bc the people paying all that money should get privileges that us with a lower rank or no rank shouldn't get.

• Like 1

Just now, I Solo said:

delete all customs are riot, i cant stand them

What do I get in return? I'll gladly take back anything I donated from a dying server.

Would have to agree, we paid 100m+ for ranks for the main benefit of a custom item which may become an item we have to pay money for at loss, therefore it's directly conflicting with the idea of the custom being a benefit for us lol because it's basically gonna be like any other item if we are gonna have to pay for it.

• Like 1

You shouldn't have to pay for your custom on death, that would be crazy. Instead just have the player wearing customs drop like 2-5k bm and then add up per custom item worn. idk be nice to get something if you get them lol. 

• Like 1

I think it'd be fair if customs had a recharge rate, where after a certain amount of deaths, say 50-100 with them on, it cost a fair amount to repair.

I also think customs should drop some sort of value on death, but the wearer gets to keep them, they worked hard for them and they deserve it.

But I don't like it when new players come along and get rushed by someone with customs, risking nothing or a small amount in maxed out gear, it's pretty infuriating imo.

I think it's very off-putting to new players when they learn about custom items, and they get mad at the fact someone has such a large advantage over them. I know when I joined I was very put off by the idea of customs, but came to realize some people actually paid in-game money for the items, and worked hard to achieve their ranking.

I get why the people who donated won't want to pay more to "fix" or "buy back" their custom items, but if it was balanced in a way that, when the custom items "break" after losing charges on death, they'd have already made enough money from kills to repair them.