Sign in to follow this  
Elvy xD

Pizzaboys DiscloseThe Truth of Gambinos Ft Audioleak

I mean , whats up with all you guys posting vids of 20v1? I dont get it... Thats like not even something to be proud of --> go make 1v1 vids pls

• Like 1

wait so elvy you showed  gotti faces right can you show yours lol i bet you wont put your picture so please dont talk im not in any other clans but you seem to be talking 

to much shit on a internet game like whats your point lol if gambinos  closes theirs always new clans that opens with the same people  u got people that gambinos had before

just with other usernames lol  tht simple so please dont trash talk when your clan can be close to anytime..

Just now, my rng hit said:

wait so elvy you showed  gotti faces right can you show yours lol i bet you wont put your picture so please dont talk im not in any other clans but you seem to be talking 

to much shit on a internet game like whats your point lol if gambinos  closes theirs always new clans that opens with the same people  u got people that gambinos had before

just with other usernames lol  tht simple so please dont trash talk when your clan can be close to anytime..

Your not making much sense here. Not even going to bother to argue with someone that seems to have an IQ of a 10 year old. My point is very clear, not my fault your slow. It's called banter not trash talking anyone you seem to be a bit confused here.

Ez to kill yr own spy n call it 1-0. Keep up. Merge with verji wont help you.

2 hours ago, Elvy xD said:

again, another rushed video. half the video was a poor attempt to discourage players from joining. your spy, then you continued to play the situation. 

15 minutes ago, Fremm said:

again, another rushed video. half the video was a poor attempt to discourage players from joining. your spy, then you continued to play the situation. 

Nop sadly enough not my spy. You should know i never send new people to spy thats way too obvious. The new recruits become spies thats what you people don't get.

35 minutes ago, Dylox said:

Not merged with verji but nice try. Euhm wait a minute...? weren't you gear capped to bolt only? Yes. Thought so.

why does gambinos have 5 tbers when half the time they don't even kill the 1 random they tb'd to begin with?

lmfao gambinos paid around 20m to Coffin(momo) Leon and dishearted just to spy at blacknans.

gz elvy pm me to anti rag, dbow or claw these whales.

@John gotti ur fucking ugly lmfaooooo

1 hour ago, mandhandler53 said:

lmfao gambinos paid around 20m to Coffin(momo) Leon and dishearted just to spy at blacknans.

First of all who the fuck are you? Second of all no one payed shit to coffin, he is the most hated kid.. Get ur facts straight.

20 hours ago, Dylox said:

stop killing members that u think are spys for us u paranoid freak!

13 hours ago, mandhandler53 said:

i heard coffin got payed too