Sign in to follow this  
syntaxed

[Giveaway] Dawntained Package Giveaway

Giveaway canceled, feel free to blame the incompetence of certain staff members.

Edited by syntaxed

hey thank you for hosting giveaway , i really need anything so i can pk or pvm , i never has bank here i just want some to have some fun. number 6 ,,, ingame: pot of gold

gl everyone and ty again

Hey! First of all, thanks for all the giveaways You have been hosting lately, I won a heavy ballista in one of them. :P

A few days ago I decided to turn things around in my ways of gameplay, I have stopped gambling in any kind, banned myself from gambling and since that I have been only doing slayer, bossing and PvP activities. My goal is to get a donator rank (and maybe upgrade it) and max my levels one day. Also a twisted bow would be great to grind some bosses. I can not afford those things as my bank value is too low currently.

Good luck to everyone! ;)

I can't say that I deserve it more than the next person. I can say what I'd use it for, that would be finishing my max gear set ups, all 3 styles. Would probably buy donor rank, and buy some risk gear for pking. I'm applying for player support soon, and I play a lot. I've never won a giveaway but figured why not. Thank you for the chance.

I play a lot of this game I just had a baby girl so I sit on here while feeding her to pass the time also in the army so don't get much to to buy donator points so its hard to make money and do the fun stuff thanks for giveaway good luck everyone ign XrYz

I would like this money so I can buy nhing gear hybrid gear and dh pking gear to have fun on the server and pk I would stake ban myself so I didn't lose it and I would hope for the best pking! thank's fort his giveaway if I don't win it's fine either way atleast I have a chance to win something

I really enjoy pking and i havent had the cool stuff yet so i think i shud win, Im kinda new aswell so now u got 2 reasons why i wanna win.

GL m8s

Well 1st I think it's awesome that your doing a giveaway, so thank you and good luck to everyone. 

If I won I would honestly use the ancestral set, kodai wand and arcane for PvM. I don't ok alot so the claws and ags I would most likely sell for other gear and items but I do Slayer about 98% of the time and I made and range alot, so that set would help alot for dps and help speed up my task.

Hey Syntax, thanks for hosting the giveaway. I tihnk I should win because I haven't had a big bank on this server for a while, and I have lots of fun on it. I don't have the money to risk in wild (I'm trash anyways), but it would be fun to mess around with some risk fights. : )

Dang nice giveaway man, hope u have some luck on them legendary mboxes soon ;)

Well i think i deserve to win, hitting 1700 kills soon but can't seem to make any bank.. Would love to win this giveaway so i can do what i think is absolutely awesome on this server, berserker pking and main dhing ;)
Gl everyone, best of luck  boiiiss :)
Ign: Rares

Hi!
The reasons I hope to win are because of the following:

1. I've donated $150+ for this server and almost have no bank to show for it
  2. My bank value is low and I really could use the extra gear 
  3. I will use the gear to make videos to help advertise our server

Good luck everyone!

6 hours ago, syntaxed said:

I'm going to be giving away the following to one person:

• Arcane Spirit Shield
  • 150k Cash
  • 2x Claws
  • 2x Ags
  • Kodai wand
  • Ancestral Set

The value of this giveaway is 1,560,000.

In order to win please comment why you think you deserve to win. This could be what you will do with the money, etc. Just convince me that I should give it to you. I will take all of the comments that I found convincing, assign them a number, and use a random number generator to pick a winner.

I will pick a winner when I feel like it so enter now!

Good luck. 

I think I deserve that casue iam 242 old in the game and I dream a lot about thise items and iam poor in almost every thing so please I have to win thise

and gl all

ty sir pls make my dream cometrue

I will save the money

Hi

I will basically be able to do some high end pking and risk some stuff which would be pretty fun. I will also rule the wildy in your name =D

Good luck all and thanks for the giveaway. 

Also: because I put in effort and registered on forums for this

Edited by wobbles

hey thank you very much for hosting this giveaway, i realy need to win becuse ive been cleaedn on 1m now and i cant rb so good and i realy wanna have something to try to rb on:) gl all

Ign : kuusi nollaa

I would use most of the cash for pking, throw small giveaeays for new people.

Haven't been able to rebuild after got cleaned at duel arena and decided to duel ban me so can't stake anymore.