Stats

[General] Request, Updates, Suggestions on Guides [Stats]

Guides  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Have my Guides been Helpful?

• Yes, Thank you!
    • No, They need work!

Hello there Dawntained Community! Well as most of you know I've been working really hard on putting together a Guide on every Skill 1-99 on the Server. We are almost done at this point, I think I have 9/13 Guides Complete. I still have some editing to do to the Smithing Guide. After that the last Guides I need to make are:

Fletching (In Progress

RuneCrafting

Agility 

Herblore

The Guide to all skills 1-99 can be found pinned at the top or ::thread 3618 - I will have all the guides finished this week by Sunday. While making the last few Guides and re going over some of my previous ones I will be adding:

Donator Feature Options for Skills

Along will few minor fixes elsewhere!

If anyone has any suggestions of Guides they want me to make, remake better then someones else's Previous Guide comment below and Ill take care of it. Also If anyone has suggestions or corrections for any of my previous Guides let me know below please! Thanks for all the support!

Stats

Edited by Stats

Glad you've created this thread, and asking for the communities input on what they wish to see! good work fella.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vippy said:

Glad you've created this thread, and asking for the communities input on what they wish to see! good work fella.

Thanks for the Support!