Mox

Clanwars/Clanning

Hello, after talking to bury about our past clanning experience, i came up with an idea.

This could double as a money sync, which bury said and i agree with. Multi clanning on this server is amazing because of the basic sets you can spawn "regular sets like on 07 basically". At the moment there is no definitive #1 multi team, we strive as competitive players to be the best at what we do this is most of the point of clanning, to be #1 or at least have a awesome time.

I propose this, we designate one day or more out of the week for a huge war between clans and or the server it self, we could have a 3-5k buy in per person, nothing to crazy just some incentive to do your best and make it more interesting. If we had like 50-100 people doing this, that is between 150-500k for the winning team when the war is over, again, nothing crazy. We could even take 5-10% of the total amount and put it on an account run by a mod+, and at the end of the month do a huge giveaway or something to that affect.  This would make people more inclined to get into this awesome activity, clanning in general, making new/more friends and learning a new aspect of the game. Battlescape thrived on it's ability to produce grade A quality clanning experience, wars in the wildy, clanwars to be ranked #1 and so on and so forth. If we can get clanwars operational by atleast 85%, we could see an increase of the player base by at least 100+, easily. When battlescape closed all of those clans left to other servers, and eventually back to 07 because, it's 07. With basic sets being spawnable they would come and do what they love to do and what they do best. No getting crashed by jaja, or any other clan for that matter in the wildy "07". 

Imagine pulling even 10% of the 07 clanning community to dawntained...to say the least, we'd need a new vps cause of all the players. More players = more pking = more pking = more fun and money. This would however require a change to some prices and other fix's of the server, "phonix necklaces and karabwams would need a decrease in price "these are part of the life line when getting piled by multi people" or make a clanning version only? idk, battlescape had wildy sharks which were less expensive sorta same concept. 

I would be happy to talk to the higher ranks more about this, and even go into greater detail as i don't want this post to take 4 hours to read.

-Mox

Edited by Death
  • Like 1

This idea could do some good for the clanning community, def would be awesome to see something in sort implemented.

yh i support this idea. The thought of weekend trips Saturday/Sundays, where every clan goes out together at a certain time (a time we all discuss and agree upon) and have huge multi fights against each other seems to be good.

Just now, Bury said:

yh i support this idea. The thought of weekend trips Saturday/Sundays, where every clan goes out together at a certain time (a time we all discuss and agree upon) and have huge multi fights against each other seems to be good.

JOIN FOE THEN

Just now, free shmurda said:

JOIN FOE THEN

Veteran after 39 years of being leader with no backbone reeeeeee

support, we could really use some kind of moneysink, people donate to much lately, to many rares nd stuff getting into the game, more and more money.

It has been suggested in a similar way, where it's sort of like an automatic tournament and there is an entry fee.

12 minutes ago, Vippy said:

It has been suggested in a similar way, where it's sort of like an automatic tournament and there is an entry fee.

my idea is better tho