Sign in to follow this  
Doghouse

[Doghouse] - Multi Pking / Single Pking / Skotizio / Blood Keys / Active Clan Community

4 minutes ago, turm7654 said:

PMed in game.

30 minutes ago, xD pk said:

INGAME NAME?:Xd Pk
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?:yes i will buy a mic
KILL/DEATH RATIO?:1.4
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?:18
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?:daniels
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: yes 

DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?:Yeppppppp

Waiting for you to log in.

INGAME NAME?: Honnor1331
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: yes no mic
KILL/DEATH RATIO?:0.74
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?:7
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?:none
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?:yes
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?:yes

2 minutes ago, honnor1331 said:
INGAME NAME?: Honnor1331
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: yes no mic
KILL/DEATH RATIO?:0.74
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?:7
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?:none
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?:yes
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?:yes

PMed in game.

INGAME NAME?: GANGMEMBERXD
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: YES
KILL/DEATH RATIO?: 1.3
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?: 3
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?: Multi clan on osrs , Singles with meerkats w/ amenity etc #dlon
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: No
DO YOU HAVE THE 50K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?: NO

I believe that I should be given time

1 hour ago, moewessam said:

Lol wtf? Where'd you get those numbers from re

you guys are legit forced out of Wildy 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. Only time you guys have a chance is when everyone's off. You guys also say we have a lot of randoms but everyone that pked with us today has been since start or close to and We seen like 5 new people pking with you today lmao. Btw whenever I ask to start a war it's not nice to put me on your ignore list :)

Everyone in Blackies is requirent a entry fee, if not we know the player or player(s) from another clan and we know their good, on the other hand, i seen you guys get demolished by a 3 man clan and couldn't bang one of them out... Mostly everyone in Blackies knows each other from previous clans we were in, Our cc is also invite only so we don't have randoms joining.... On the other hand... You're saying our "randoms" are shit, Everyone in Blackies has a 1.0+ KDR even though i dont know why we care for KDR on a RSPS..... but.... http://prntscr.com/hknw8t  http://prntscr.com/hknwlx You're letting kids like this Join... Also can you please tell Grief stop yelling and talking about my clan because he's a 1bang even with a ely. But then again You're all one bangs and easy to tank........

Edit: Just telling you queenxramb0 is a cc hopper, he/she was pking with us earlier, But you dont't accept randoms right :D

On 12/6/2017 at 2:58 PM, Slubis said:

INGAME NAME?: Slubis
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: I dont have mic, but i can Download the ts, or what you using.
KILL/DEATH RATIO?: 1,45 (thats because almost always pking multi)
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?: 14
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?: Daniels, Shavers *shavers from other server* *always bring dspear to multipking* :)

DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: Yes
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?: Yes.

Shavers Name?

Edited by Taste Buds

On 2017-12-08 at 6:22 AM, moewessam said:

Lol wtf? Where'd you get those numbers from re

you guys are legit forced out of Wildy 20 out of the 24 hours in a day. Only time you guys have a chance is when everyone's off. You guys also say we have a lot of randoms but everyone that pked with us today has been since start or close to and We seen like 5 new people pking with you today lmao. Btw whenever I ask to start a war it's not nice to put me on your ignore list :)

talked with cookie , we gucci man :) couldn't delete the post so shh play your game plz

On 2017-12-08 at 7:33 AM, Taste Buds said:

Everyone in Blackies is requirent a entry fee, if not we know the player or player(s) from another clan and we know their good, on the other hand, i seen you guys get demolished by a 3 man clan and couldn't bang one of them out... Mostly everyone in Blackies knows each other from previous clans we were in, Our cc is also invite only so we don't have randoms joining.... On the other hand... You're saying our "randoms" are shit, Everyone in Blackies has a 1.0+ KDR even though i dont know why we care for KDR on a RSPS..... but.... http://prntscr.com/hknw8t  http://prntscr.com/hknwlx You're letting kids like this Join... Also can you please tell Grief stop yelling and talking about my clan because he's a 1bang even with a ely. But then again You're all one bangs and easy to tank........

Edit: Just telling you queenxramb0 is a cc hopper, he/she was pking with us earlier, But you dont't accept randoms right :D

Shavers Name?

well you know the kdr they talking about , they rlly think they are good i don't rlly want to start the war between the leaders , but like dafuk we were in singles they all ran from us because ''we tag''...

INGAME NAME?: Final Rage
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: Yes, I do.
KILL/DEATH RATIO?:1.27.
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?:12.
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?: Used to pk with you until things changed.
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: Yes.
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?: Yep.

INGAME NAME?: O U T L A W
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: Yes, but on iPhone. Computer won't let me download.
KILL/DEATH RATIO?: 1.26
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?: 10
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?: Was in many clans. This is my OG name on every RSPS. Many people know me around but my point is, was in many clans.
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: Of course.
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?: 25k? Chump change. 

-O U T L A W

Changed my mind about joining, ignore my post. Sorry. Good luck with the clan.

-O U T L A W

INGAME NAME?: Dylox
DO YOU HAVE DISCORD DOWNLOADED?(MIC/NO MIC)?: Yes, Mic.
KILL/DEATH RATIO?:  93 / 60, 1.55 ( New to the server ) Coming from another server.
HIGHEST PVP KILL STREAK?: 13
PAST CLAN EXPERIENCE?: Couple clans, not gonna mention names on forums. Not on this server tho.
DO YOU MEET THE CLAN REQUIREMENTS AND AGREE TO THE CLAN RULES?: Yes.
DO YOU HAVE THE 25K FEE TO ENTER THE CLAN?: Duuuuh ofc bae :P