Sign in to follow this  
We Are Chaos

Chaos ~The Next Level Of Madness | #1 Main team

SoPw4Fw.gif

8EXum0k.png

Chaos is a pure clan founded by Below and Sweaty in early August 2014. Chaos was brought together by a core group of experienced members to form a fun and enjoyable community. We opened on Oldschool Runescape after being both an Osrs and RSPS Clan in the past, where we competed with the top LPC's at the time. Our leadership has been around the community for years and we have always been close with each other. We look at Chaos as a family, not just a clan. We are seeing potential opening on a server like Dawntained. If you are looking for a clan that can offer you daily events, active forums, friendly staff, and helpful community your search is now over. Come join the family today. 

5QmIZ9G.png

Teamspeak: ace.verygames.co.uk

CC: Chaos cc

Site: Coming soon!

wRPs0yU.png

Tz9P3P4.png

Kane/Below

Tom/Sweaty

dUtJQTn.png

Lefty

I Hype

FOR MORE INFO, IDLE IN CC OR TEAMSPEAK.

Do you have any experience with clanning?

Can you download discord/ts?

Why do you want to join this clan?

Name(s) in Dawntained:

KFy5YxA.png

9ds0e0.gif

Edited by We Are Chaos

Looking great, I believe you'll guys have great adventures togheter! best of luck with the clan and Ill might make an application in the future for some wonderful Pk trips with you guys!

Jody

So you're a pure clan, but the title says mains?  Anyways are you active on this server?  If so feel free to message me if you'd like to set up a fun friendly war with my clan (blacknans).

We're a maxed combat multi clan that would be willing to match ops the best we can, or just a full out free for all war.

On 10/16/2017 at 4:28 AM, Jody said:

Looking great, I believe you'll guys have great adventures togheter! best of luck with the clan and Ill might make an application in the future for some wonderful Pk trips with you guys!

Jody

Don't Bother, they getting shut down instantly