Sign in to follow this  
Pk eds

Suggestions before the mass-unban

Sup random guy reading this post.

Here is a few little things I think that should be added ingame:

- on 07 after killing the guy that casted a teleblock spell on you, your teleportation block is automatically lifted. I think that would be nice to have ingame as well, this way there wont be just random kids in mystics tbing for their team and running.

-fix the prayer delays and correctly code them, especially in pure fights u feel how broken the prayers actually are.

- I know this has been said multiple times but make tsotd, acb, emaul purchable through the bm shop again, especially emaul is something u barely bump into nowadays in a pvp fight.

- make the new granite maul tradable, if you gon' have the handle be tradable might as well make the entire ting tradable. Or make the handle untradable as well so its harder to obtain for people.

-remove pvp items like dragon claws, the spirit shields, dhins bulwark etc from the donator store and balance the items out onto the npc's that should actually drop them. Make it less p2p overall.

- enable double xp after having voted, this would be in the interest of the few people that are skilling ingame, maybe increase the time it is enabled for ur acc based on the donator rank.

- remove the doubler ingame completely, or make it only accessible at certain times on the server just like an event, also add that after you won a bigger amount it gives you a cooldown of 1 hour or 30mins at least. This would help keeping the eco stable to some point.

-make custom items harder to obtain, dont let them request just any item like the Vls or ely without having to trade the item in first. Make  them trade in the requested item to clean the eco a bit as well and not have people request full vesta and zuriels with ely and dragon claws and just prod everyone at edge or deep wildy.

-if you kill someone in customs make it so it drops the % you have to pay to the untradable shop into the loot pile so its stable and theres actually a point in fighting someone with full prod rainbow colored gear.

This is just an idea and random thought, but maybe an eco reset would also benefit the game at this point? Since there isnt that many players anymore it wouldnt actually hurt that many people besides the ones that are playing atm. Maybe refund the ones that donated a lot in a rank update from their current ranks or something else maybe.

Kind regards,

didnt ask nerds.

• Like 2

- Keen for teleblock being removed if you kill the tber

- I 100% agree customs are far too op. IMO they should have an added penalty if dying deeper than 20 wildy with their custom items to avoid their use deep wildy. Nothing more frustrating when I’m deep wildy in max and I stumble across a custom item pker. 

- Eco reset gets a heck no from me. Spent way too many hours achieving my current bank

• Like 1

Interesting points. The one regarding teleblock already exists, I added it a couple of updates ago.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Owain said:

Interesting points. The one regarding teleblock already exists, I added it a couple of updates ago.

suggest the rest to mgt plox