Sign in to follow this  
danieltatis

BH/WildySlay/Task items into BM shop

I don't mean to squander the devs' attempts to make Wilderness/Task pking great again. However, i am worried that ubiquitous items such as the Toxic Staff of the Dead, Spirit shields, Ring imbues and even the Occult necklace can't be obtained by trading with Blood money. This sure does discourage new pkers / donators who wish to pk as soon as possible, and keeps a low playerbase economy distorted as it is.

My suggestion is: Bring some BH / Wldy Slayer / PVP Task items into the blood money shop (not taking them away from their current locations), so that a steady flow of items keeps into the game. I'm sure prices could be easily agreed upon between players and devs, and that it would be beneficial to the current server state.

• Like 1

There has always been a problem how to get players into the wilderness and same goes for different styles of pking (some type of setups being dead and not used).               

These new shops actually force people to PvM/Skill/PK with different setups in the wilderness for the best profit ingame (the server is pk based afterall). There are currently more people to kill in wilderness then there was back when we had 150-200 players (at the moment we only have 50 players) and that's all because of the new updates.                 

The very next update introduces the trading post, that will make buying items way more easier and also if server starts getting more active = more items come to the game - means trading post will be full of those items. 

And if there seems to be shortage of some type of items that are in BH/PvP/Wildy slayer shops it means that the certain items price will go up which also makes it a better moneymaking method. If u ask me it all makes sense and is actually good for the server, the only problem we have right now is low player base and no trading post which creates a huge demand for items and that is the reason those items are hard to buy at the moment. But things are going to change really soon ;)

Edited by Powerofnegs
  • Like 1
  • Seems good 1