Sign in to follow this  
Randy

Oh boy..

Could anyone please point out the rule to me in which it states that I can not say "You are a (fucking) randy?"

@Moneytalks? 

Naamloos.png

Whilst there is no actual rule prohibiting you saying that phrase, based of the screenshot you provided it seems like you were using that to spam. It is a statement that could in-fact provoke another player into responding negatively. That would create a bigger issue. What ever mod that handed out the punishment knew the possibility of your actions and thus temporarily muted you, (seems like it wasnt that long) to give you a cool down and to prevent a worse outcome. 

• Like 1

You did see this line right? " For anything else that isn't noted on this list, that doesn't mean that it is allowed. Anything that a staff member considers worthy of a punishment will result in the punishment being decided by said staff member. " 

So with that being said, if the staff member that did punish you thought it was worthy of a small 1 hour mute, that is why.

• Seems good 1

11 hours ago, Broy00 said:

Whilst there is no actual rule prohibiting you saying that phrase, based of the screenshot you provided it seems like you were using that to spam. It is a statement that could in-fact provoke another player into responding negatively. That would create a bigger issue. What ever mod that handed out the punishment knew the possibility of your actions and thus temporarily muted you, (seems like it wasnt that long) to give you a cool down and to prevent a worse outcome. 

Spam? May I suggest they remove the autochat option then? If using that is considered spamming?