Sign in to follow this  
Cerb

Instances

Hello, I know I'm kind of new to the server but I noticed that some people camp the safe bosses with multiple accounts for most part of the day. All equiped with max range & tbow. This makes it nearly impossible for us to have a chance of killing these bosses.

Therefor I would like to suggest that more bosses get the option of a private room just like Vorkath, Zulrah or Kraken.The option of paying for your own private boss room, would make the game much more appealing in my opinion. I know there are some downsides to this, like increasing the number of items that come into the game. Thats why one of the things I thought about is 'limited entry'. A limit as to how many times a day you may enter the private area. 

This is only one example of many on how to make this eco-friendly. I'm not sure if this is viable in any way or if other people would like to see this aswell, but I just thought to throw it out there. Let me know what you think :)

+1, I like this idea. When server gets more active it can be really annoying to do some bosses since they're always packed.

I like the instance idea, it could be used as another money sink > +1

however dont put a limit on an instance, rather pay to have a private instance.

Support, another solution to to too many items coming to game would be, not adding limited entry, but making the entry just a bit more expensive and you need to pay that amount every hour.