Completion

Dragon cbow, Zammy hasta + wildy slayer

Posted (edited)

Yooooooo

Would be cool to have a spec bar on dragon crossbow (like osrs) so we have a cheaper option to 1 tick with rather than risking ACB. Idc if it has a spec or not, dcb spec sucks.

ZAMMY HASTA! Plsss code it to work full damage like the spear does so we can take a shield to Corp :)

Ability to pay to block certain wildy slayer tasks at the price of some wildy slayer tokens.

ty :*

heal

Edited by Completion
  • Seems good 1
  • Pogchamp 1

Wym by "code zammy hasta to work full damage like spear does"? Those are 2 diff weapons the hasta is meant to be weaker but abit faster and zammy spear stronger but slower.

Not sure what you mean with the hasta/spear story.. But I agree that they could update wildy slayer.

It is very basic & repetetive at this point. The blocking task is a great idea and I would also like to see milestone rewards.

At this point you get 50 tokens after every task, even after completing 100 tasks.

13 hours ago, Rawr said:

Not sure what you mean with the hasta/spear story.. But I agree that they could update wildy slayer.

It is very basic & repetetive at this point. The blocking task is a great idea and I would also like to see milestone rewards.

At this point you get 50 tokens after every task, even after completing 100 tasks.

good suggestion, will suggest it