Sign in to follow this  
Instakill

Suggestions ( updated 7/30/19 @ noon )

Posted (edited)

Heard you guys needed some Community Manager Event Ideas?

I know some of these have already been posted, just going to post them again kind of as a ' bump ' but anyways : 

Would love seeing the fight pits turned into a contest. Take players ( with an entry fee as an added money-sink ) and pit them in the same room. Winner gets a reward.

HP Event - the community manager sets his/her hp to 10k ( or whatever number suits ) and most damage gets reward ( I used to play when this happened and it was fun )

This is more of a team based contest - take 2+ teams, pit them in an area, and winners go against winners. At the end, the team that wins gets a blood money Split.

^ I also know the topic was closed for discussion so I understand that you guys may have thought all about it and have plans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron man mode - I know the server is pk oriented, and the ironmen could still pk, however they just wouldn't be able to have access to everything like a normal player does, they would have to grind for it, I can't speak for everyone but I know I would love this as I love grinding. This idea needs more thought from my end and will edit later.

Bone Crusher - I seen the suggestion already however what if instead of crushing bones for xp, it crushes them whenever you kill a dragon and turns it into bm right in your inventory? or maybe have an option to select?

Wilderness Slayer - I love the Slayer system, however I don't like getting tasks I don't like, so, I think there should be a system implemented where we can select what tasks we don't want to get, for a price. And after that, we will no longer get those tasks, limited to a select few.

Skotizo/Blood Key - I would love to see some new locations that these spawn at.

Will update with new suggestions I come to mind with < :D

Edited by Instakill

Posted (edited)

Interesting idea for the bonecrusher, we'll discuss it.

As for Ironmen modes: We have considered them before, but at the moment there are more important pieces of content that need to be completed first before we think about it properly.

Edited by Owain

18 hours ago, Instakill said:

Iron man mode - I know the server is pk oriented, and the ironmen could still pk, however they just wouldn't be able to have access to everything like a normal player does, they would have to grind for it, I can't speak for everyone but I know I would love this as I love grinding. This idea needs more thought from my end and will edit later.

Bone Crusher - I seen the suggestion already however what if instead of crushing bones for xp, it crushes them whenever you kill a dragon and turns it into bm right in your inventory? or maybe have an option to select?

Iron man mode - No not for a pking server imo

17 hours ago, Owain said:

Interesting idea for the bonecrusher, we'll discuss it.

As for Ironmen modes: We have considered them before, but at the moment there are more important pieces of content that need to be completed first before we think about it properly.

Didn't @Broy00 suggest bone crusher a few months ago and you said you had it coded. 

Just now, Jaehaerys said:

Iron man mode - No not for a pking server imo

Didn't @Broy00 suggest bone crusher a few months ago and you said you had it coded. 

Just now, Jaehaerys said:

im pretty sure he is talking about my idea being looked into as the bonecrusher is already in the shop