Sign in to follow this  
Instakill

When is it?

Posted (edited)

Mgt was talking about the revival of Dawntained on March 15th, now I understand it takes time, because it does. However, where are the updates/content that's coming out? I see many players asking this and I thought i'd ask on here, where I know other players like myself are. As a player who has been here for almost 500 days ( I know there are players with way more ) we are upset about the playerbase because we know the potential this server has because we have seen it before, if you could atleast give us some ideas of what you're working on or anything rather than leaving us in the dark that would be great.

I just want to see this server to rebuild again, it would be amazing to see, I know I'm not the only one.

Edited by Instakill

Posted (edited)

Hi, we appreciate your concerns.

The last update was released 10 days ago which included a big chunk of content, fixes & tweaks that we had been working on for several weeks. There's still some big pieces of content that we want to push before the advertising stage happens - these include are our new tournament system, website overhaul and trading post.

A lot has been happening behind the scenes regarding improving the stability and structure of the server and client which Jason has been doing a fantastic job of. This will mean that connection issues and delays (latency) should be ironed out to make the game feel more enjoyable to play than ever before.

I can't speak on behalf of exactly what MGT has planned and how he is going to go about executing said plans, but I can guarantee that by the end of this process Dawntained will be back up there as a top contender as a server.

What I can say is that once the server is ready, we will make sure that Dawntained comes back with a vengeance. A vast amount of money has been set aside for advertising and for hosting some of the biggest real life prize tournaments in the RSPS scene. We're just as anxious to get things back up to scratch as the players are, but this takes time and can't be rushed. We want to make sure that Dawntained can and will be worth playing over other PvP orientated servers.

Watch this space.

Edited by Owain
  • Like 2
  • Seems good 1

1 hour ago, Owain said:

The last update was released 10 days ago which included a big chunk of content, fixes & tweaks in that we had been working on for several weeks. There's still some big pieces of content that we want to push before the advertising stage happens - these include are our new tournament system, website overhaul and trading post.

A lot has been happening behind the scenes regarding improving the stability and structure of the server and client which Jason has been doing a fantastic job of. This will mean that connection issues and delays (latency) should be ironed out to make the game feel more enjoyable to play than ever before.

I can't speak on behalf of exactly what MGT has planned and how he is going to go about executing said plans, but I can guarantee that by the end of this process Dawntained will be back up there as a top contender as a server.

What I can say is that once the server is ready, we will make sure that Dawntained comes back with a vengeance. A vast amount of money has been set aside for advertising and for hosting some of the biggest real life prize tournaments in the RSPS scene. We're just as anxious to get things back up to scratch as the players are, but this takes time and can't be rushed. We want to make sure that Dawntained can and will be worth playing over other PvP orientated servers.

Watch this space.

when did you become so professional

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaehaerys said:

when did you become so professional

3hours ago, i believe!!

5 hours ago, Owain said:

The last update was released 10 days ago which included a big chunk of content, fixes & tweaks in that we had been working on for several weeks. There's still some big pieces of content that we want to push before the advertising stage happens - these include are our new tournament system, website overhaul and trading post.

Watch this space.

I understand the time part, don't get me wrong, I just wanted to ask, because none of us are being told anything, just a concerned player who played for over a year and wants to see the game at the top, thanks for getting back mate.