Ameer69

Staff Feedback May, 2019

Hi guys!

On behalf of the Dawntained staff team, we would greatly appreciate if you took a few minutes out of your time to reflect on how you think we are performing as a moderation team down in the comments below. Your feedback is highly valuable and allows us to make improvements where necessary.

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness

aDubIpz.pngHead Moderator:

@Subarashii

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik

@Hatorade

@Mlh

@Hat

@Frederik

@Jaehaerys

@Ameer69

MYKYMgg.pngServer Supports:

@talks (moneytalks)

@michigan989

Thank you,

Dawntained Staff Team

• Like 1

Staff Team is reasonably okay.

As I said, I currently see Ameer69 as the most active player. He is almost always available for teammates as well as if you have problems also come to him. 

My only criticism point would really be if the owner in the case Mgt Madness would bring more into the community. Would certainly not hurt if he would sometimes play with his players Dawntained together. He has done a great job so far, and I hope this will continue, so you have my full support for that as well, I will do my part as well as I can!

Yours sincerely I Pk Max Jr

• Like 1
  • Lul 1

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness

I see you online before updates and get to ask you what update is for, also quick responses on discord. good job.

@Subarashii

I think Suba is doing a great job moderating the new staff members and correct their behavior where required, also able to take criticism which is much respected.

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

i never see any of the developers online, though when i report a bug/glitch/dupe it gets fixed pretty quickly, so a big thanks to this list of amazing people.

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik

Haven't seen him online actively in the past month, probably not my timezone for him to be online, though he also doesn't respond to discord pm's.

@Hatorade

Only once seen Hatorade online once (during my nighttime), hes not from my timezone so can't say anything about him.

I haven't seen Mlh on frequently lately, but he's definitely helpful when he is online.

@Hat

Hat is a nice guy, although i barely see him online, probably not my timezone either.

@Frederik

Frederik is online frequently and whenever he's not afk he does respond to my questions.

@Jaehaerys

Jae has helped me with some problems with certain players in the past, great guy, very helpful no complaints at all.

@Ameer69

Last but definitely not least on the moderator list, Ameer. Ameer has been really really helpful lately and also extremely active. He is the only staff member that's occasionally online in my morning time, and he's always online in the evenings and makes time for players whether they are new, or veterans.

@talks (moneytalks)

Money is quite active, see him online quite a bit. He runs a pretty big Clan Chat and does pretty well at his moderating job aswell.

@michigan989

Michigan, fun guy to be around, he's truly a guy you can joke around with, he can take jokes pretty well. beside that he's serious where you need him to be serious. He's been helpful with reports and helps the community out on a daily basis.

• Like 2

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness nice most of the times

@Subarashii eh weeb noob but kewl

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain useless af delays the banger mlh is cooking

@Jonny great

@Optimum great

@Jason great 

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik Missing in action I repeat.

@Hatorade Snorting that good Colombian sugar

@Mlh Boxing those Kangaroos 

@Hat Acting like a nerd and studying 

@Frederik Playing with his 1 nut praying his 2nd comes back

@Jaehaerys I don't know who the fk he is <---

@Ameer69 OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK Better engrish  pig-1246584_960_720.jpg

@talks (moneytalks) Nice active lad Pm him for help btw.

@michigan989 Same as talks, Pm as well

Thank you,

Dawntained Staff Team

Regards, 

Jaehaerys

• Like 1
  • Wutface 1
  • Lul 3

10 hours ago, Jaehaerys said:

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness nice most of the times

@Subarashii eh weeb noob but kewl

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain useless af delays the banger mlh is cooking

@Jonny great

@Optimum great

@Jason great 

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik Missing in action I repeat.

@Hatorade Snorting that good Colombian sugar

@Mlh Boxing those Kangaroos 

@Hat Acting like a nerd and studying 

@Frederik Playing with his 1 nut praying his 2nd comes back

@Jaehaerys I don't know who the fk he is <---

@Ameer69 OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK OINK Better engrish  pig-1246584_960_720.jpg

@talks (moneytalks) Nice active lad Pm him for help btw.

@michigan989 Same as talks, Pm as well

Thank you,

Dawntained Staff Team

Regards, 

Jaehaerys

If you can't take a the feedback thread seriously. That actually says enough about the current situation.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Friendss list said:

%90 of the staff aint even on and the ones that are on besides ameer69 corrupt

Would love to hear how we are "currupt"? 

@Ameer69,

If it comes to staff you are 1 of the most helpfull and active. U helped me alot of times and new players aswell Always nice to players so u deserve a 5 star. Keep at it man!

regards,

T2b_Limitles.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jedzio said:

If you can't take a the feedback thread seriously. That actually says enough about the current situation.

God forbid we have some banter as a staffteam, sorry that was lacking when you were a mod lol.

We take things serious when needed to be, and we are humans and we like to have a little fun.

what's wrong with that? 

Edited by Jaehaerys
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, Jedzio said:

don't you have to ddos luxelle ty, do your job for once

So far.. I've only seen @talks & @michigan989, and through my personal experience..

@michigan989 has ignored every question I have asked, and I've tried for over 2 days to get an answer.

@talks has been a great help with me, and has tried to answer all my questions as best as he can.

I would advise @michigan989 to answer questions, instead of pretending to answer any questions people have for him. he advertises his dm's are open for any questions, yet haven't received a message from him yet.

frdeWIm.png

ZyK3hUP.png[/img]

TOfmvNi.png[/img]

• Feelsbadman 1

2 hours ago, croyzz said:

So far.. I've only seen @talks & @michigan989, and through my personal experience..

@michigan989 has ignored every question I have asked, and I've tried for over 2 days to get an answer.

@talks has been a great help with me, and has tried to answer all my questions as best as he can.

I would advise @michigan989 to answer questions, instead of pretending to answer any questions people have for him. he advertises his dm's are open for any questions, yet haven't received a message from him yet.

Hide contents

frdeWIm.png

ZyK3hUP.png[/img]

TOfmvNi.png[/img]

In your screenshot you're asking him questions thru dawntained cc, I'm pretty sure he's not in that cc, maybe try pming him next time.

Posted (edited)
On 6/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, Powerofnegs said:

In your screenshot you're asking him questions thru dawntained cc, I'm pretty sure he's not in that cc, maybe try pming him next time.

I did try pming him.. 

On 6/19/2019 at 4:45 AM, michigan989 said:

must of been afk 

so sorry fam 

You definitely was not AFK, you was moving around home, as well as typing in cc, and yell.

Edited by croyzz

Staff of dawntained,

Id like to rate Moderator Ameer 5 stars. He Always reply or helps u instantly and is rlly there for you. Ur doing a awesome job keep it up!

• Like 1
  • POGGERS 1