Sign in to follow this  
Ameer69

Giveaway!

Hey guys, I'd like to do a small giveaway for 3 winner players

the prizes are:

1) 300k bloodmoney.

2) x1 dragon claws.

3) x3 agse's.

All you have to do is comment your in-game name on this thread and tell me why you should win. 

Also a reminder to vote every 12 hours :)

"The winners will be chosen by random from random.org"

Good luck all!

Edited by Ameer69

ING: Leev (#1 nher,bridder,vengpker)

i should win bec im #1 pker on this server 

Afghanistan 

I should win because I have played for over 2 years and also I wonder if caterpillars know that they're going to be butterflies or do they just build the cocoon and be like wtf am i doing.

Six Nine Two, I'm currently recovering my old account so I wish to come back and play again, hope it'll help me build up what I once had.

My rsn is: Jsuspk

Reason: I would use the money to afford a max set, and practice dharoks fights since I cant afford losing the gear..
Also online everyday >.<

ign : m0rninstar , i think i should win because i just came back to the game after months and recovered my main account finally if i win any of the prices it will be a great boost for me and may also lead me to greatness other than that its all upto you thankyou for hosting the giveaway for the community much love. <3.

Hey, just want to say thank you Ameer for giveaway opportunity never know if you get the chance to win or not so why not try? It's amazing people are still giving back so thanks agian brother and have an amazing day! ign Kidgenius714. Also, I believe in myself to win because I feel like I enjoy this server to the max and when I was up and had stuff I gave back as well now i'm broke and it would feel amazing to be back again. Thank you for reading this!

Edited by kidgenius714