Sign in to follow this  
w e s t side

helping cc join dawntained for daily help! feel free to join!

Posted (edited)

this cc so I can help players through chat! with what ever they need/pricecheck/guide/vote/donations!/ u name it what ever you need if I can help u I will ! positive vibes only on cc will be open for anyone/new players /old players that just got bac how ever u need help pm me @l e a n or join dawntained cc ! for daily help thanks guys for taking your time much love ~#westy

Edited by w e s t side

I don't mean to be rude... but doesn't it seem a little redundant when we already have a "Dawntained" clan chat used for help? You're always welcome to join us over there and help. That's the channel used for newer players. You'll be forcing the channel to split up into two and denying help to other players when you could just join the actual help cc if you want to help new players.

9 hours ago, La Campeon said:

I don't mean to be rude... but doesn't it seem a little redundant when we already have a "Dawntained" clan chat used for help? You're always welcome to join us over there and help. That's the channel used for newer players. You'll be forcing the channel to split up into two and denying help to other players when you could just join the actual help cc if you want to help new players.

I feel u man but im doing it out of my part ppl are so toxic through yell bro its unreal just tryna help out ya know!tryna make them have a good time on dt tryna give them the best help possible man but yea  I feel u!

plz just help through dawntained cc, we tried others in the past and didn't work

• Like 1

Just now, Hat said:

plz just help through dawntained cc, we tried others in the past and didn't work

yeah bro that's why I re updated it didn't know there was helpin cc till now i'd rather be in that one n help players out!

3 hours ago, Jaehaerys said:

ty for helping out

anytime brother I like seeing this game grow n grow ea day ! helpin ea other makes a great game ! much love