Sign in to follow this  
jibby999

ags and elder maul at low offers???

Posted (edited)

this is a huge problem i have seen, it is very easy to obtain 50k blood money and purchase the most powerful weapon in game, this is ruining the eco right now, i recomend clearing all ags and elder mauls in game and re installing them into the store prices for about 300k so they are actually worth going for, it is a pvp server and so is osrs, losing 20m on there (ags) is very hard to obtain however very exciting if u get your hands on them, please make a change to this please.

and also ballista i forgot to add that into the suggestion.

please any staff member respond and let me know what you think, im sure u all have come across excessive ags and emauls in game because of the price, please make it challenging to take in a good weapon that can make you absolute bank, thank you.

Edited by jibby999
  • Like 1

Ags and emaul prices seem fine to me, 300k seems way too much. It's not that easy getting 50k as a new player and I'm pretty sure ags & emaul being 50k on street (60k on shops) has no effect on eco. It's a pk server and I would highly dislike the fact that I'd have to grind 10+hrs to get my hands on ags since there are plenty of other high tier items to grind for. Maybe, just maybe emaul rising in price can be justified but ags definitely should stay the same.

u said this is a pk server and so is osrs, why is it fine to grind for claws thats 300k but alright if ags is 50k, how is that even, claws 300k and ags 50k, i suggest ags and emaul and ballista should rise up, its a pk server but to get to pking everyone should do abit of grinding for ags and emaul instead of pvming for a hour or so and boom u have the best wep ing.

new players grinding for an ags takes quite some time lol. it's always been 50k and is not harming the eco in any way. Ur just making wrong assumptions here. Claws used to be 300k but have risen in price cuz they are not in the blood money shop. 

In a way I agree with this post, the 300k not so much but 100k would seem fair for an ags. I've seen people have 200+ ags's, that shouldn't be the case especially when claws are 300k. When I used to play a couple of months ago claws and ags were both 50-60k each. Claws weren't in the blood money shop back then but were still the same price as ags, as claws price increase even ags price should increase too. There's plenty of occasions where you see a welfare gear with an ags K.O some dude in max gear. The ags value is way too little for how much it can actually provide and for it to be available for 50k is a bit too little. Sometimes ags's are so hard to sell that people even end up selling them for 45k each when desperate enough. 

Clearing all ags's would hurt the server since many people do invest in them as a way to not have excess blood money. In that regards, I don't think they should be cleared, but the price of ags's definitely should be dealt with. 

Not sure really what the solution can be for this, BUT the server hasn't died with ags's being this way so with all that being said, probably nothing should be done I guess, haha.

As for elder maul, I think that's okay as is, it's not ridiculously op. 

1 hour ago, Coto said:

In a way I agree with this post, the 300k not so much but 100k would seem fair for an ags. I've seen people have 200+ ags's, that shouldn't be the case especially when claws are 300k. When I used to play a couple of months ago claws and ags were both 50-60k each. Claws weren't in the blood money shop back then but were still the same price as ags, as claws price increase even ags price should increase too. There's plenty of occasions where you see a welfare gear with an ags K.O some dude in max gear. The ags value is way too little for how much it can actually provide and for it to be available for 50k is a bit too little. Sometimes ags's are so hard to sell that people even end up selling them for 45k each when desperate enough. 

Clearing all ags's would hurt the server since many people do invest in them as a way to not have excess blood money. In that regards, I don't think they should be cleared, but the price of ags's definitely should be dealt with. 

Not sure really what the solution can be for this, BUT the server hasn't died with ags's being this way so with all that being said, probably nothing should be done I guess, haha.

As for elder maul, I think that's okay as is, it's not ridiculously op. 

I agree with you coto,hat it does take time to obtain these items if your new 300k seems unfair for new comers!