Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mlh

DT Quality of Life - Share your thoughts

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

We, the Dawntained Staff Team, are constantly looking for ideas to improve the quality of life for all players, whether you're a fresh starter or one of the richest players in the game - everyone's thoughts, feelings and opinions are equally valued and we appreciate any feedback and suggestions we receive.

With that being said, we are keen to learn exactly what is on your mind and how you think the game can be improved for all players. If you have a few minutes spare, please do go ahead and let us know what could or should be changed, added or reworked, and we will be sure to check each and every post. 

We might not get back to you straight away, but each suggestion will be reviewed and scrutinised by our Owner @MGT Madness, our valued Development team @Jason @Owain @Optimum and @Jonny - as well as the Moderators and Support Staff.

Thanks to everyone who will be leaving their suggestions, we look forward to reviewing your suggestions and implementing them in-game.

Many thanks,

Dawntained Staff Team.

  • Like 2
  • Seems good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ancient spells at the moment cancel your hits if you get barraged, fix

imbued heart should be lost on death or atleast pay a fee to get it back its too op

increase bm/hr from bosses/revs deep wildy to make it more active(atleast 2x what it currently is imo)

let skotizo drop bigger rewards like a tbow but very rare just to lure more people into doing the event

if you can fix so that barrage to ags doesnt stack so easily, its broken(any decent brid will tell you its not fun to brid on dt because of it)

imo lower infernal cape to 500 kills and brid kills to 125 or possibly lower, not many brids to fight making it extremely hard to get the imbued cape

get rid of the doubler you have already lost too many players because of it, it may help the eco but its crippling your playerbase

void should also be lost on death, very high bonuses with 0 risk ?

Make it so you can not preload a hybrid request, at the moment when it pops up that hybrids are requesting a fight there is never one actually there because the pressed it 10+mins ago

Edited by vrosphas2
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea to post a thread regarding this Mitch, and looking forward to see what people have to say / suggestions in general :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vrosphas2 said:

ancient spells at the moment cancel your hits if you get barraged, fix

imbued heart should be lost on death or atleast pay a fee to get it back its too op

increase bm/hr from bosses/revs deep wildy to make it more active(atleast 2x what it currently is imo)

let skotizo drop bigger rewards like a tbow but very rare just to lure more people into doing the event

if you can fix so that barrage to ags doesnt stack so easily, its broken(any decent brid will tell you its not fun to brid on dt because of it)

imo lower infernal cape to 500 kills and brid kills to 125 or possibly lower, not many brids to fight making it extremely hard to get the imbued cape

get rid of the doubler you have already lost too many players because of it, it may help the eco but its crippling your playerbase

 

good ideas m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.5.2019 at 1:06 PM, vrosphas2 said:

ancient spells at the moment cancel your hits if you get barraged, fix

imbued heart should be lost on death or atleast pay a fee to get it back its too op

increase bm/hr from bosses/revs deep wildy to make it more active(atleast 2x what it currently is imo)

let skotizo drop bigger rewards like a tbow but very rare just to lure more people into doing the event

if you can fix so that barrage to ags doesnt stack so easily, its broken(any decent brid will tell you its not fun to brid on dt because of it)

imo lower infernal cape to 500 kills and brid kills to 125 or possibly lower, not many brids to fight making it extremely hard to get the imbued cape

get rid of the doubler you have already lost too many players because of it, it may help the eco but its crippling your playerbase

void should also be lost on death, very high bonuses with 0 risk ?

Make it so you can not preload a hybrid request, at the moment when it pops up that hybrids are requesting a fight there is never one actually there because the pressed it 10+mins ago

good idea will look into it within the next 365 days

  • Wutface 1
  • POGGERS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to see clan (cc) highscores, would brind some nice activity between cc's.

Add "Spiked manacles" and "Fremennik Kilt" to store as they are best in slot for pures.

Add some kind of wilderness keys/caskets (from easy to elite?) as a reward for killing a player but make them rare.

Buff skot & revs drops as said above.

Something like well of goodwill but for tournaments, players can add to the prize pool, this attracts more players to join.

Buff chests @ rogues castle, feel like there's not enough activity @ 50's, make it rewarding (maybe even better then stall @ dz). I believe this would be another good thing that brings deep wild activity.

Make PvP tasks more rewarding(maybe combine it with wildy keys & caskets which I suggested above, every kill on task u have a chance of reciving it).

Make skilling & slayer more rewarding in wildy since I think we really need to focus on wilderness activity cause there are always 200+ players online & only 20-30% of them are actually in wildy.

Tormented demons / revs and so on require combat 126 to kill(not 100% sure on that :D).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

make wilderness resource area give 3x fish/ore/logs (noted) and to enter u must pay 5k and have 15k risk

make more wilderness events (single wilderenss based, like caskets appear at lvl x)

nerf void, too op for the cost 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 -GE would be very nice. 

-Zulrah scales could be sellable for like 1bm each for charging all toxic weapons could make it more realistic.

-Hunter pet (baby chinchompa)

-Make boss pets a little bit harder to get 1/600 isn't very rare tbh. Compared to osrs where it´s 1/5k 

-Thieving stalls would be nice for players who dont have legendary donor.

-Properly code zulrah (only has 1 phase rn and all forms are weak to ranged for some reason).

-Inferno?

-When voting give 1 yell per voted site.Players who don't have donor status and for example want to sell an item is very hard.

-Olm boss with a drop table something similar to 07 (https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Chambers_of_Xeric) maybe a little bit higher chance of obtaining rare items like every 3k-4k points u get a 1% chance of getting something from the rare drop table.

-Donator zone for normal donators and maybe for higher donators a different zone and make donator dungeon more creative.

-Last man standing.

-Golden dhide body doens't currently have a defense requirement. Should be same as the gilded dhide legs.

-Buff up rev drops (maybe move all revs to same cave). It's very easy to tele away from the revs under 30. 

-Remove pid in duels since it doesn't work properly here make it like in all others rsps's clear 50-50 chance to win

-Buff up wildy boss drops

-Doing slayer tasks in wild gives maybe more bm?

-Add the xp bonuses to pyromancer's set, farmer's set, and rogue's set. 

-Pvp task's should give some more bm per task. 

-Add more minigames. Currently there's only only barrows that u can call a "minigame"

-Donator zone fishing spot's were great but u changed them or something? Now when the spot disappears it doesn't reappear for like 10mins. Which pretty much makes it impossible to fish at dz since u can only get like 15 angler's until the spot goes away and u have to wait 10mins for it to appear again.

Yeah there's a few suggestions that i had on my mind. 

Edited by Immuu
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Immuu said:

 -GE would be very nice. 

-Zulrah scales could be sellable for like 1bm each for charging all toxic weapons could make it more realistic.

-Hunter pet (baby chinchompa)

-Make boss pets a little bit harder to get 1/600 isn't very rare tbh. Compared to osrs where it´s 1/5k 

-Thieving stalls would be nice for players who dont have legendary donor.

-Properly code zulrah (only has 1 phase rn and all forms are weak to ranged for some reason).

-Inferno?

-When voting give 1 yell per voted site.Players who don't have donor status and for example want to sell an item is very hard.

-Olm boss with a drop table something similar to 07 (https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Chambers_of_Xeric) maybe a little bit higher chance of obtaining rare items like every 3k-4k points u get a 1% chance of getting something from the rare drop table.

-Donator zone for normal donators and maybe for higher donators a different zone and make donator dungeon more creative.

-Last man standing.

-Golden dhide body doens't currently have a defense requirement. Should be same as the gilded dhide legs.

-Buff up rev drops (maybe move all revs to same cave). It's very easy to tele away from the revs under 30. 

-Remove pid in duels since it doesn't work properly here make it like in all others rsps's clear 50-50 chance to win

-Buff up wildy boss drops

-Doing slayer tasks in wild gives maybe more bm?

-Add the xp bonuses to pyromancer's set, farmer's set, and rogue's set. 

-Pvp task's should give some more bm per task. 

-Add more minigames. Currently there's only only barrows that u can call a "minigame"

-Donator zone fishing spot's were great but u changed them or something? Now when the spot disappears it doesn't reappear for like 10mins. Which pretty much makes it impossible to fish at dz since u can only get like 15 angler's until the spot goes away and u have to wait 10mins for it to appear again.

Yeah there's a few suggestions that i had on my mind. 

@Owain

nice ideas

Edited by Jaehaerys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.5.2019 at 6:35 PM, mex said:

make wilderness resource area give 3x fish/ore/logs (noted) and to enter u must pay 5k and have 15k risk

make more wilderness events (single wilderenss based, like caskets appear at lvl x)

nerf void, too op for the cost 

good ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×