Frederik

Staff Feedback March and April 2019

ameer69:He's the best staff to me , cuz he make the players funny :D with a fair thing... he do fair by everything
he like all the players and he make happy the new playres-the oldest players
he give items to new players... no1 staff do it.. i hope he still playing :D

• Like 1

I am not happy one bit, I have been waiting over 3 weeks to get my account back with my donator statut and items.

My account was given to me reseted, I asked to get this fixed and then @MGT Madness gave me an account that is not even mine saying it is banned and gotta pay15m osrs gold.. 

Seriously then closes my thread after I patiently waited for 3 weeks it is unreal...

What's is the point of this I was not banned and it's not even my account can you please fix this mistake???

I have sent several private messages not one of them has a reply, what do you take me for man. Seriously if your too busy get some help man. 

much love to all the staffs been keeping it 100 ever since i started this server shout out to you guys ! @staffs good work guys keep it up #love westy :P

• Like 2

Before I get started, I've just recently come back to Dawntained about almost 2 weeks ago after a good 8 month break, and my responses will be solely based on what I've seen in those weeks.

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness : I like the effort you've been making in updating and fixing bugs and patches, along with trying to increase the player base with more incentives. Love the loyalty program. 

aDubIpz.pngHead Moderator:

@Subarashii : I've seen you on maybe once and you logged out pretty quickly, but I'm sure you probably handle more stuff behind the scenes so benefit of the doubt there.

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers: 

No comment here as I am not familiar with them as of yet.

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik : You're either pking or dicing, which is a good thing because that's where most problems amongst people arises so it's good you're someone who's active on those parts.

@Hatorade: Haven't seen you on once.

@Mlh: You're a pretty chill mod, you take control over yell which I get some players may think is too uptight but there are a lot of haters that yell which need to be silenced regardless of if it's banter, there is a certain line that no one should cross. 

@Hat: I've seen you on a couple of times but those were just you being afk so I can't say much on you yet. 

@Frederik: Same as Hat.

@Jaehaerys: Probably the most active mod I've seen since I've gotten back, and you're a great help with little to none bias towards anyone. You do your job well and sucks Daenarys died. :/ 

MYKYMgg.pngServer Supports:

@Ameer69: Dude's one of the chillest people I've come across, but if I'm being completely honest I haven't see you "help" as much as you could be doing but none the less you are helpful when you choose to be.

@michigan989: You're one of my favorites even though I don't talk to you at all, you're always offering help and I don't think I've ever seen you get angry or triggered at all. You're calm and a delight to have on the server.

• Like 2
  • Seems good 1