Frederik

Staff Feedback March and April 2019

Hi guys!

On behalf of the Dawntained staff team, we would greatly appreciate if you took a few minutes out of your time to reflect on how you think we are performing as a moderation team down in the comments below. Your feedback is highly valuable and allows us to make improvements where necessary.

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness

aDubIpz.pngHead Moderator:

@Subarashii

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik

@Hatorade

@Mlh

@Hat

@Frederik

@Jaehaerys

MYKYMgg.pngServer Supports:

@Ameer69

@michigan989

Thank you,

Dawntained Staff Team

i wanna be part of the dt staff team aswell.. credit to mlh for being active and helping out quickly.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, T2B limitles said:

i wanna be part of the dt staff team aswell.. credit to mlh for being active and helping out quickly.

To join the staff team, you can make an application here: 

@T2B limitles

Also, if you have any feedback regarding other staff members, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Frederik

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness : virgin

@Subarashii : good boy <3

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers:

@Owain: can this guy code? wtf

@Jonny: useless

@Optimum: useless

@Jason: god

EsPeXBt.pngModerators:

@Gramatik: good boy

@Hatorade: inactive fuck

@Mlh: great mod

@Hat: best mod loael

@Frederik: 1 ball freddiemod

@Jaehaerys: good boy

@Ameer69: l2speakenglish

@michigan989: newkid

aight pce

• Like 1
  • Pogchamp 1

Staff like jaehaerys shouldn't flame on yell. they should be more professional 

• Lul 1
  • Pogchamp 1
  • POGGERS 1

u know he is joking around sometimes right? he is very professional when it comes to helping out players. 

• Like 1

Just now, T2B limitles said:

u know he is joking around sometimes right? he is very professional when it comes to helping out players. 

He is allowed to have his own opinion - what he sees compared to what you see might be different. :)

Staff of Dawntained,

At this time the staff members now are more active helpfull as back in the day. The moderators and Info staff are doing a great job. 6 months ago it was way worse so i see improvement.

@Mlh thats what im saying right i was replying to someone who said that some staff members arent taking their rank seriously. When they made some jokes but when players need help they help them asap proffesional wise. 

Kind regards,

T2B_Limitles.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'd say that Mlh isn't acting very professional at yells sometimes (no offense) and as a moderator should try to act more like one.

Like if i would start playing this server and saw that mods are trolling each other on yell i wouldn't stay that long. 

For mgt thanks for recovering my acc allthough it took almost 2 weeks...

Ameer69 has been very friendly and helpful. 

Rest of the staff don't know that well so can't say anything.

Edited by Immuu
  • Like 1
  • Pogchamp 1

@Mlh,

Mlh is a great part of the dawntained staff team he helped me a lot when i started and took time to help me around the game. I was going to quit due to the lack of support but my man helped me with some starting items and showed me the ways of the game, Mlh legit hooks the community with dps and giveaway so much love. <3

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness: Not playing an active part in the community nor even when it comes to being online. You need to go back to your ways in 2017-start of 2018. If you don't want this server to die out, and you need to do it soon.

@Subarashii: Haven't seen him online in over 2 weeks ngl.

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers: 

First of all I'd like to say it's silly putting all the names in a single list like this, since we have no idea which developer contributes the most since we do not know how much they work on the server. So you should probably not set it up like that, however I will answer as a whole to all the Developers: I just feel like you guys don't take it seriously. There's up to numerous bugs in game which i have told mods about so don't fucking at me asking ''whats the bugs'' an example of a bug yesterday, where you legit got frozen every time you splashed a ice barrage or ice blitz, that shit isn't supposed to happen in  a well crafted server. I know no one is perfect but come on.

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

EsPeXBt.pngModerators: 

I will say this about the moderators as a whole response: 

A lot of people feel like you guys are hypocritical, not saying that to bash the moderator team but you are, and I am 100% not the only one that thinks that way: Example; when someone is joking on yell they almost every time gets the ''Off yell'' by a moderator within seconds. Really? Can't we have banter on a rsps like every other private server? I feel like the moderators, especially mlh. Do this just cause they can, just cause they're power hungry. Everyone that plays Dawntained on a daily basis has seen this, and here is why you guys are hypocritical, you do it yourselves and joke on yell but when you guys do it you just say ''If we can't have a joke on a private server you  need to find another rsps'' Or the good old ''You can't take a joke'' Or the golden one,'' Just because we're moderators doesn't mean we aren't human, we can have fun'' That is why you're hypocrites & you need to change, remember this isn't taking shots at every staff member, just constructive criticism.

@Gramatik: Haven't seen you online in a couple of days, but imo one of the moderators that actually has some input

@Hatorade: Haven't played an active role in the past week so nothing to say

@Mlh: P o w e r h u n g r y .

@Hat Haven't played an active role in the past week so nothing to say

@Frederik: You seem to like to goof around a lot, especially in yell, I don't think a lot of people take you serious, but you help people at least I can say that

@Jaehaerys: You're a good mod.

@Ameer69: Only got promoted to SS cause of his bank, doesn't know anything about RS.

@michigan989: Meh, new SS member, can't comment on you yet.

• Like 1
  • Lul 1
  • Seems good 1

@Ameer69 ayy i was at dice and put in 30k won and my man suprises me with a 100k hahhaa first 100k on here thanks alot!!!

19 hours ago, Time Zone said:

@Mlh,

Mlh is a great part of the dawntained staff team he helped me a lot when i started and took time to help me around the game. I was going to quit due to the lack of support but my man helped me with some starting items and showed me the ways of the game, Mlh legit hooks the community with dps and giveaway so much love. <3

awesome feedback thanks! @Mlh more drop parties ty

19 hours ago, Robinhawt said:

2ijsLcY.pngOwner:

@MGT Madness: Not playing an active part in the community nor even when it comes to being online. You need to go back to your ways in 2017-start of 2018. If you don't want this server to die out, and you need to do it soon.

@Subarashii: Haven't seen him online in over 2 weeks ngl.

sgCnaxi.pngDevelopers: 

First of all I'd like to say it's silly putting all the names in a single list like this, since we have no idea which developer contributes the most since we do not know how much they work on the server. So you should probably not set it up like that, however I will answer as a whole to all the Developers: I just feel like you guys don't take it seriously. There's up to numerous bugs in game which i have told mods about so don't fucking at me asking ''whats the bugs'' an example of a bug yesterday, where you legit got frozen every time you splashed a ice barrage or ice blitz, that shit isn't supposed to happen in  a well crafted server. I know no one is perfect but come on.

@Owain

@Jonny

@Optimum

@Jason

EsPeXBt.pngModerators: 

I will say this about the moderators as a whole response: 

A lot of people feel like you guys are hypocritical, not saying that to bash the moderator team but you are, and I am 100% not the only one that thinks that way: Example; when someone is joking on yell they almost every time gets the ''Off yell'' by a moderator within seconds. Really? Can't we have banter on a rsps like every other private server? I feel like the moderators, especially mlh. Do this just cause they can, just cause they're power hungry. Everyone that plays Dawntained on a daily basis has seen this, and here is why you guys are hypocritical, you do it yourselves and joke on yell but when you guys do it you just say ''If we can't have a joke on a private server you  need to find another rsps'' Or the good old ''You can't take a joke'' Or the golden one,'' Just because we're moderators doesn't mean we aren't human, we can have fun'' That is why you're hypocrites & you need to change, remember this isn't taking shots at every staff member, just constructive criticism.

@Gramatik: Haven't seen you online in a couple of days, but imo one of the moderators that actually has some input

@Hatorade: Haven't played an active role in the past week so nothing to say

@Mlh: P o w e r h u n g r y .

@Hat Haven't played an active role in the past week so nothing to say

@Frederik: You seem to like to goof around a lot, especially in yell, I don't think a lot of people take you serious, but you help people at least I can say that

@Jaehaerys: You're a good mod.

@Ameer69: Only got promoted to SS cause of his bank, doesn't know anything about RS.

@michigan989: Meh, new SS member, can't comment on you yet.

I included the dev's in this list as it is possible to see which dev is working on what in every single update. So maybe the players had a few comments on what the devs could do better or compliment them on something they have already done. 

When we tell people to off yell it is almost always ppl trying to flame or flamebait each other, such behaviour is not accepted over yell, hence the "off yell" phrases. Although, as you said, banter is important.  

But thank you for the constructive criticism, this is exactly what I wanted when I made this post - I appreciate it. 

Thanks m8