Sign in to follow this  
Stylezzz

Reason server wont grow

Pretty simple that I've seen so far.

Dh pking and Pure pking are a plus, usually somewhat active.

Other than that, you have kids in ridiculous gear, teaming up for world events making it utterly pointless to even participate.

Doubt anyone will try this game and actively play it if there's no way to get somewhat of an interesting bank to PK with relatively quickly.

• Like 1

Servers been growing lately, we're reaching 250 players online at peak times, I think we're doing fine. Getting wealth quickly isn't going to bring us more players, it results people quitting faster when they can achieve basically everything in just couple days, people need to have some kind of motivation to keep going. Deep wildy pking has improved a lot over these last days, constantly +10/20 people in under 30/deep wild which is really nice considered what we had 2-3 weeks ago.

Overall all we need is just keep those updates going on (there's 4 devs working on them aswell and a lot of big things are coming soon) and server will be fine.

#DTREVIVALISHAPPENING

• Like 2
  • POGGERS 1

new events coming! 

• Like 1

I think the PK events should be more common. The ones where you get bonus loot for pking in certain brackets. It brings activity to different areas of the wild and it's just generally really fun.

Also, removing some of the items from the BM shop would help. T bow, elder maul, AGS, and a bunch more should be removed. The BM shop should have decent gear, but no BiS gear. BiS gear should come through PVM or maybe rare PVP drops during events.