Sign in to follow this  
xenvzi

server dieng because people are limited?

Posted (edited)

Hello,

this could be wronge or true , but i think people are leaving this server because people are limited in every where , for example:-

1- staking limits , makes people stop staking at a point  ( i understand that it protects players from getting cleaned ) but it also may help them to rebuild , if they lose everything then they got 100k left & they cant stake it , its kinda anoying & thats might lead to quit

2-edge rules : no rushing+pjing also makes people only do normal fights which is boring to some players ( i agree fcing should be against rules because it's wronge to freeze melee & keep doing it until he dies , so maybe remove pjing+rushing rules & normal timer after someone gets a kill [ not the long one] which lead to getting pj , thats might bring more rushers & pjers to server ;p

* i do understand that some people hate getting rushed or pjed but i also know that some people like to do that stuff

thanks for reading & i hope server grows again

Edited by xenvzi

Uhm, kinda agree with the staking limit, sometimes I really enjoy chilling and doing some stakes but I don't wanna chuck my bank everytime, like when I have 15m bank the limit is 1m which means I can pretty much get cleaned in couple of stakes. That's the reason I pretty much dont stake here anymore.

Posted (edited)

True & that ends fun for you , you can't do small stakes for fun ,either lose bank or double , cant play for fun ;/

Edited by xenvzi

- I agree on the staking limit.

- Not agreeing with the pvp ideas. You alrdy can rush normally with smite etc. Also, there are no rules for pjing so idk what you mean here. Furthermore we've changed the rules that you can spec tab since we have the 5 sec timer. It cannot be abused tho. Also spec n run is also not allowed.

Staking idea yes

Rushing rules no. Rushing is already allowed if you don't have protec prayers on and you dont spec n run and also don't camp 100hp lol. 

@HatPjing rules [Meaning the timer after someone kill someone & you cannot attack that target for long time while he is looting] so people can't pj the guy who is looting

@jae i ment that spec n run should be alloud but maybe add few extra seconds on spec restore so people do not abuse it

2 hours ago, xenvzi said:

@jae i ment that spec n run should be alloud but maybe add few extra seconds on spec restore so people do not abuse it

that timer is already in the game. spec n run rule should stay in-game since its unfair for other players

I agree with the staking limit, i think the rushing thing is ok...Especially since they added the 5 seconds timer to tele away. 

Yeah I agree that staking limits should go. As for the Edgeville rules, I don't see a problem with them. We also rushing with no overhead protections as long as spec-tele isn't abused. (There is a timer on tabbing after spec now FYI).