MGT Madness

Bug fixes + Development blog! 09-04-2019

bug.png

• Many broadcast messages removed to reduce unwanted spam.
  • A detailed log has been added for players who get stuck in the wilderness, so when it does happen again, i will be able to fix it permanently.
  • Another detailed log has been added for trading, where a player gives another player items, but these items vanish into thin air :o

Development blog

Optimum has been working on the Loyalty Reward system:
unknown.png

Jonny has completed the Hp Event system, it just needs testing from me and will be released next Tuesday if all goes well.

2019-04-09_13-11-30.gif

2019-04-09_13-12-05.gif

Jason has completed automatic client deployment, which means Jason and I can release client updates with a few easy clicks so the players. He will begin to start working on Global Wilderness Event, where a specific location, such as Bandos GWD turns into a Pvp Zone and becomes a hotspot to make money and pk other players.

Vote for blood money giIgK1x.png every 12 hours with a chance to win Ags/D-claws, climbing to the top of the toplists is very important in order to gain more players!

Lwkwhin.png The bug fixes were implemented by MGT Madness, Jonny, Optimum, Jason, & Owain.

• Like 1

Nice updates, should do a mass unbann tbh... playerbase seems low and not funable too play

• Like 2
  • POGGERS 1

1 hour ago, P R 0 X Y said:

Nice updates, should do a mass unbann tbh... playerbase seems low and not funable too play

🤨 hmm, I think this might be a good idea..

Other than that, excited for these updates! Great job guys. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, P R 0 X Y said:

is coming

Nice updates, looking forward to Tuesday :D 

The increased amount of updates and bug fixes lately is really enjoyable to see. Also the communication between the hard working team behind all this and the players seems to get better and better in general - really good job guys!