MGT Madness

Broadcasts, bug fixes & much more 04-04-2019

dawntained%20latest%20updates%20thread%2

Welcome to Dawntained's April update, where we are focusing on bringing Dawntained back to the #1 Spot as a Pk Server.
Every tuesday, we will release an update thread. So the first week will be bug fixes + development blog and the second week will be content update + development blog + bug fixes, we will keep repeating this format to fill up the entire month. We will have the best features out of every Pk server out there.

As of 1st of April 2019, Dawntained has been online for 2 years without an Economy reset! I've been through alot of struggles for Dawntained and met many great people online and in real life. Dawntained has changed my life. Anyways i'm keeping this short because we have a server to work on!.

Broadcasts 1348.png

All important automatic and manual events will be broadcasted above your chatbox. You can right click to open the URL or Clear the broadcasts. This update brings more awareness to the active events.

javaw_2019-04-03_10-09-15.png

Bugs fixed:

• Chinchompa attack speed corrected from 5 ticks to 4 ticks.
  • The command 'recoverpassword' has been fixed.
  • Guards of Edgeville jail no longer escape the Jail, so players do not miss click on them to steal and then are unable to use presets for 2 minutes.
  • You can no longer ::xteletome players who are duel banned into the Dice zone.
  • Dropdown menu now saves on client restart.
  • Combination runes now light up Surge spells.

Other:

• Ancient magicks Ice spells now have increased 10% accuracy if using Zuriel's staff.
  • Ancient magicks Smoke spells now cast poison at a roughly 10% chance.

Custom Item Updates

• Ferocious gloves, white and light blue like ice gloves for Eagl3wings
  • Ferocious gloves, white with a bit of pink for K R O K E T
  • Avernic Defender, Pink rod and white wings for K R O K E T

Updates in progress

• Jonny, Hp event rewards choosing:
    chrome_2019-04-03_10-42-28.png

• Jason is working on automated deployment, so the client and server can be released to the players within a minute instead of 10 minutes of manual work that i've been doing for the past 2 years.

• Optimum is working on Loyalty rewards and 2FA/Email recovery
    chrome_2019-04-03_10-45-54.png

javaw_2019-04-04_07-05-22.png

Future Updates

• Global Wilderness (Jason)
    • A suggestion was approved last week that will allow for a new exciting player-killing feature, read more about it here.

Please Vote for blood money giIgK1x.png every 12 hours with a chance to win Ags/D-claws, climbing to the top of the toplists is very important in order to gain more players!

Lwkwhin.png The updates have been worked on hard by Jonny, Optimum, Jason, MGT Madness & Owain.

• Like 1
  • Pogchamp 3

Very nice, looking forward to the updates in progress :)

Nice upcoming updates, especially excited to see the HP event rewards - looks sick.

This looks so sick! Really excited about it all and especially the loyalty rewards. I think this is pretty unique on a private server. And it will benefit new and old players in a great way!

Awesome job guys