P R 0 X Y

N0 WONDER YOU GOT CLOSED BOI

bfb36c52233791cc3a3a0f9abc4c8428.png

man says i got closed but i iz fight him whil in bed on l@pt0p boi and what happens???!!!!!! this doode worser then r0b1n

cdbf1aab86274bdbdd27bf35edf70b32.pngPAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW BOOM BOOM SIT

• POGGERS 1

Just now, Jaehaerys said:

xDxDxDxD nice job cow leader 

ALPACA YOU B00B

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor alpaca smile

me smiling

• POGGERS 1

Ohhh noo broder why do you get the most disrespectful killpics on dude like how do you die to a 18 

• POGGERS 1

Just now, Negro Mancer said:

Ohhh noo broder why do you get the most disrespectful killpics on dude like how do you die to a 18 

broder broder i iz best killpiccermen, today man died too 22 barrage for 75k!

robin died for 22 for ks!

23 minutes ago, P R 0 X Y said:

broder broder i iz best killpiccermen, today man died too 22 barrage for 75k!

robin died for 22 for ks!

keep saying my name for clout, never died to u, never will die to multi bot . . .

https://gyazo.com/6adf5ba27e5ac2e54c7445e302dbbc92 u got dropped so hard u started spamming T T like a broken record lmao

Just now, P R 0 X Y said:

man finds me lagging at 50s amg, funny thing u cant get a kp on me tho??? LOOOOOOOOOL

''lagging at 50s'' worst excuse i've heard, ur simply just a multi rat who says my name everytime you make a forum post because that's how in your delusional brain you keep the 1% of the dignity you have left, you legit x ur client when u see me at pvp and avoid me everywhere ingame, hmu when you got the balls to actually fight me, and i'll make sure u won't touch the game again. Imagine being DT's biggest avoider and yet you still planked that many times rofl, 80% of your kps are hits under a 30, wonder why :)

• Sad 1

Just now, Robinhawt said:

''lagging at 50s'' worst excuse i've heard, ur simply just a multi rat who says my name everytime you make a forum post because that's how in your delusional brain you keep the 1% of the dignity you have left, you legit x ur client when u see me at pvp and avoid me everywhere ingame, hmu when you got the balls to actually fight me, and i'll make sure u won't touch the game again. Imagine being DT's biggest avoider and yet you still planked that many times rofl, 80% of your kps are hits under a 30, wonder why :)

because i iz make u shook when u see alpaca warriors around reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee worst excuse when ur homie died too a 43 for ancestral "u ddosed me" LOOOOOOOOL 

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor robin the alpaca