Sign in to follow this  
Noisremmi

freezing while running needs to be fixed

you realize on other servers I would've gotten the freeze? and if this is "out of range" I wonder why I didn't catch the freeze when he was couple steps closer from me running, too bad I wasn't recording at that time. this server probably has the most wierdest following system (or how the fuck you want to call it) cause people 90% of the time run away cause I can't catch a freeze and the gap gets even bigger since the character stops when you are trying to barrage/entangle

That is out of range, he had gap on you,only your friend had gap on him because he was in front of you.

do I really need to vid every time I'm pking and post these kind of videos on forums so this shit gets fixed? you legit haven't pked on any other server(-s) or watched any 07 pk clips, people catch freezes when theres even bigger gap lmao

actually 99% of the time I single pk so what you mean? thing is the following system on this server is broken #facts

21 minutes ago, Noisremmi said:

actually 99% of the time I single pk so what you mean? thing is the following system on this server is broken #facts

Never seen your name at revs before , seems to me like you pk with an open multi cc lol