MGT Madness

Dawntained Revival

Well good luck and i hope the golden times will return.

On 3/17/2019 at 9:59 AM, w33d said:

Can u change the pid system back to the old way it was where u can eat while the person specs and the hits don't appear before the animation of the wepeaon :)

This is something that will be discussed at today's weekly team meeting. Thank you for the input. 

On 3/22/2019 at 7:08 PM, Ervis said:

I have a suggestion or two

• Improve design
    • The current website design is RSPS related however is visually unappealing and needs to be more professional. If you were to improve visuals you're more likely to attract more players. I've come to the conclusion a lot of servers who have high player counts have invested heavily in their advertisement visuals, website and so on. Within any organisation you'll find media is very relevant to attracting newer players.
  • Custom maps
    • I feel nowadays with the release of map editors, you should be looking more at differentiating your server from the rest. I do suggest modifying the landscape to make it more different and maybe incorporate new things within those maps. 
  • Analytic Tools
    • I feel maybe a better way of analysis for players actions and how they view or interact within game will help understand the market and be useful for further deployment of updates and services
  • Higher Revisions
    • In order to dominate a market it's important to offer players more options, one thing no server has managed to do is offer multiple revisions consistently. If you were to work on a 630 or 550 revision server and implemented similar features from dawntained you're more likely to attract more players and it will create balance between servers, as some players would be likely to try OS version also.

I do have more ideas and suggestions, so feel free to send me a message.

Great input. Regarding the design, a member of the team has been and will continue to work on website improvements. Custom maps are definitely possible, as they have been done as of recent among the team. We already have a ton of analytics, however improvements can always be made so thank you. Higher revisions have been a topic of discussion for a long time, but instead of focusing our time and efforts on another game it makes much more sense to focus that energy on Dawntained. 

• Like 1

On 29/04/2019 at 7:44 PM, jugo73 said:

You sir are a legend.

wheres bob sagget

• Pogchamp 1

Posted (edited)

start by unjailing me pls and demoting half of the the staff members also pls

Edited by eat ma addy

When people come I’ll believe it..... 

removing doubler loc?