Been off for a while -- what happened to the forums chatbox? lol

Been taken down for a while now. The reason was that staff were not active enough in forums and often new players needed help and we're not receiving that help.

I wasn't around for chatbox so didn't really know, would be nice to have it a second time

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, Broy00 said:

Been taken down for a while now. The reason was that staff were not active enough in forums and often new players needed help and we're not receiving that help.

That's actually kind of sad considering this server used to be pretty active; staff included. Weren't you on the staff team?

5 hours ago, Phucc said:

That's actually kind of sad considering this server used to be pretty active; staff included. Weren't you on the staff team?

I was on the staff team yes, if u can tell by my post count I was pretty active, unfortunately not all of the staff members I served with were.

18 hours ago, Broy00 said:

I was on the staff team yes, if u can tell by my post count I was pretty active, unfortunately not all of the staff members I served with were.

Yeah, that’s how I remember lol. When I first started playing, I remember you and Den Applez were a couple of the very few heavily engaged staff members.