Frederik

::shops re-design

As the title says, I think the ::shops room needs some re-designing. I get tons of pm's about ppl asking where they can find Range combat equipment and so on for an example, and all these questions are because the shop they are looking for are the "combat-equipment shop, supplies and skilling" caskets on the table in the middle of the ::shops room. People simply don't notice them. Although I think the caskets with these shops in are very nice to have, I just think they need some rework so they are easier to see. 

I've had people with 200+ hours react and say " oh there they are, i thought those caskets on the table was for a cosmetic look only lol " etc etc. 

If you have any input on this or any suggestions on how to redesign this, feel free to comment down below :) 

Thanks

//Frederik

dawntained_1_date_10-03-2019.png

Posted (edited)

That table was actually just added recently :P 

Edited by Hatorade
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Hatorade said:

That table was actually just added recently :P 

I know it was, but it's causing quite alot of confusion :( 

You have my support. Took a long long time for me to notice and that was only because someone told me.

• Like 1

Haha yeah I’m sure this was released just a few months ago. But 100% agree. I’ve also had people asking me and I’m not even staff. 

• Like 1

Agreed,

Only been playing for about a year but when the shops were redesigned with the table in the center, stuff seems just simply more difficult to find.

Not only that, but can we get some items that cater to all pk builds?

Couldn't help but notice as I was trying to obby risk that there is no slayer's staff available.

+1

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phucc said:

Agreed,

Only been playing for about a year but when the shops were redesigned with the table in the center, stuff seems just simply more difficult to find.

Couldn't help but notice as I was trying to obby risk that there is no slayer's staff available.

+1

Ooo, slayer staff and event RPG would be sick :)! 

7 hours ago, Phucc said:

Agreed,

+1

I'm all for that but do people even pk at that combat level?

8 hours ago, Obfuscate said:

I'm all for that but do people even pk at that combat level?

I'm sure most would if the metas for each bracket were obtainable -- personally, I have a couple friends in-game who would like to engage in proper obby risk fights.

I'd want to keep the shops via that object because it saves the need to have lots of NPCs cluttering up the shops area. If you can think of any suggestions to make it more obvious for new players though let us know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Owain said:

I'd want to keep the shops via that object because it saves the need to have lots of NPCs cluttering up the shops area. If you can think of any suggestions to make it more obvious for new players though let us know.

Would a NPC with different dialogues suffice? Even a NPC with all the items in one shop would be better, imo.

even took me quite a while

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Table is less clutter at ::Shops i feel 

Edited by Jaehaerys