spectral boy

Target drop table

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I think it would be a great idea to add a droptable to target kills.

My suggestions would be:

Common rewards: 100 noted Anglerfish-100 noted Karambwans - 2500 Amethyst Arrows- 100 noted Super Combat Potions (4) - Berserker ring - Achers ring - Seers ring - Warrior ring - Amulet of fury - Granite Maul.

Uncommon rewards: Toxic staff of the dead - Armadyl Crossbow - Light Ballista - Bandos Godsword - Zamorak Godsword - Saradomin Godsword - Amulet of Torture - Amulet of Anguish.

Rare rewards: Heavy Ballista - Armadyl Godsword - Elder Maul - 10 noted Amulet of Fury's - 10 noted Berserker rings - 10 noted Archer rings - 10 noted Seer's rings - 10 noted Warrior rings - 10 noted Granite Maul's.

Ultra rare rewards: Dragon claws - Arcane spirit shield.

Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by spectral boy
  • Like 2
  • Pogchamp 1
  • POGGERS 2

if u get this to pass, there would be so many players who try out the server.... then..... actually stay with the server because they actually get stuff for a kill if they aren't a donator.... great post man

• Like 1

As much as I like free shit, I think this will destroy the economy even more beyond what the doubler is already doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Obfuscate said:

As much as I like free shit, I think this will destroy the economy even more beyond what the doubler is already doing.

How so?

57 minutes ago, Mlh said:

How so?

This would increase supply and will cause demand to drop. The shop that sells these items would be useless since it'd be much cheaper to buy from other players. I could be wrong.

loving the idea brother! Would definitely make pking and especially target hunting more fun :D Support!

• Like 1