1 pk in 22

Current staff members

Hi all,

I have updated the thread to reflect @hitpointz being re-introduced to Support, after a brief period of resignation.

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have updated the thread as i am back to my position as a moderator, if you have any questions of why i left, feel free to pm me ingame or forums. 

Have a lovely day.

• Like 1

Huge congratz to @Brittney (lync) that got 1 of the 2 new Support roles available. Well deserved to say the least!

Remember guys, there is 1 spot left to be filled. We would love to have YOU on our staff team! 

As mentioned above, Staff applications are currently open, feel free to apply to our staff team here: 

// Frederik

Edited by Frederik
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frederik said:

Huge congratz to @Brittney (lync) that got 1 of the 2 new Support roles available. Well deserved to say the least!

Remember guys, there is 1 spot left to be filled. We would love to have YOU on our staff team! 

As mentioned above, Staff applications are currently open, feel free to apply to our staff team here: 

// Frederik

thx bby

• Like 1

Hi all,

I have updated this thread in order to reflect @1 pk in 22's departure with the Dawntained Staff Team, and thank him for his lengthy service to the community.

Issues going on rn, Would just like to thank the staff team and the community, Been a great adventure! Will be joining back very soon

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, 1 pk in 22 said:

Issues going on rn, Would just like to thank the staff team and the community, Been a great adventure! Will be joining back very soon

Hope everything gets better brother 

5 hours ago, 1 pk in 22 said:

Best of luck brother!

• Like 1