Posted (edited)

Just type in game ::events for the schedule the events are pretty self explanatory 

Edited by Hatorade

50 minutes ago, Hatorade said:

Just type in game ::events for the schedule the events are pretty self explanatory 

I'm familiar with the schedule, but not all the events. What are blood keys? Where can they spawn? What are the rules and goals of it? What about the spawn locations for Skotizo. I'm sure there are others.

Just now, Obfuscate said:

I'm familiar with the schedule, but not all the events. What are blood keys? Where can they spawn? What are the rules and goals of it? What about the spawn locations for Skotizo. I'm sure there are others.

I see what your saying, a guide of where blood key spawns are would be nice 

2 hours ago, Hatorade said:

I see what your saying, a guide of where blood key spawns are would be nice 

Exactly. Right now, I have no idea what is going on.

Blood Keys, worth 50k, spawn in multi. The locations are Rogues Castle (a little northwest of ::chaos, Lava Bridge (NorthEast of ::Chaos), Chaos Altar, aka ::elders, bandit camp (northeast of ::west or west of ::gorillas and chaos dwarf spawn, which is east of vetion. 

Grabbing a key teleblocks a player for 24 hours, and anybody can attack them, regardless of risk. The objective is to “tank” the key by escaping the wild. Resulting in the key value of 50k.

skotizo is somewhat similar, but instead of just grabbing the key and running; players must kill skotizo, with the 2 highest dps getting two mini blood keys, worth 25k each, and a chance at dfs and elder maul.

4 skotizo spawns

lavadragons - ::lavadragons and north to 38 wild

revenants - ::revs and north to 32 wild

and 2 mage bank spawns, both at 50+ wild.

south mage bank - underneath the mage arena

north mage bank - west of the mage arena, east of wilderness agility. 

Unlike blood keys, skotizo always spawns in singles.

let me know if you have any quesions.

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

Blood Keys, worth 50k, spawn in multi. The locations are Rogues Castle (a little northwest of ::chaos, Lava Bridge (NorthEast of ::Chaos), Chaos Altar, aka ::elders, bandit camp (northeast of ::west or west of ::gorillas and chaos dwarf spawn, which is east of vetion. 

Grabbing a key teleblocks a player for 24 hours, and anybody can attack them, regardless of risk. The objective is to “tank” the key by escaping the wild. Resulting in the key value of 50k.

skotizo is somewhat similar, but instead of just grabbing the key and running; players must kill skotizo, with the 2 highest dps getting two mini blood keys, worth 25k each, and a chance at dfs and elder maul.

4 skotizo spawns

lavadragons - ::lavadragons and north to 38 wild

revenants - ::revs and north to 32 wild

and 2 mage bank spawns, both at 50+ wild.

south mage bank - underneath the mage arena

north mage bank - west of the mage arena, east of wilderness agility. 

Unlike blood keys, skotizo always spawns in singles.

let me know if you have any quesions.

For the blood keys, can you protect an item like you can for the mini blood keys? I assume you can't protect the blood key.

For the blood keys, do they disappear after a certain amount of time or do they remain there indefinitely until someone picks it up? Also, is the spawn just one key in one location or keys in each location?

1 hour ago, Obfuscate said:

For the blood keys, can you protect an item like you can for the mini blood keys? I assume you can't protect the blood key.

For the blood keys, do they disappear after a certain amount of time or do they remain there indefinitely until someone picks it up? Also, is the spawn just one key in one location or keys in each location?

Blood Keys are always lost on death, you still keep your +1.

Only 1 blood key spawns at a time, they disappear over time. If a player dies with the key and the killer doesn't pick it up, it becomes visible to others after 1 minute.