Sign in to follow this  
Traveler

Ways to revive the server

Yes, yes, the server isn't dead. But nor can one claim that it hasn't been on a decline in recent history. This isn't a shitpost, I am interested in hearing the thoughts of players and staff on what they think the issues might be, and what we can do to help resolve it. Is it lack of updates/caring from the Owner? Is it a corrupt staff team causing issues? Is gambling causing players to lose their bank and rage quit? Is certain wilderness/game mechanics making the game too unbearable to play? 

Like I said, this isn't a shit post. The concepts I listed are random, I'm genuinely curious to see what people have to say. As someone who enjoys this rsps and having invested a fair amount of time into it, I would like to see it survive, but not only that, grow.

There might be topics similar to this, I'm not sure, as I was too lazy to look. Maybe the owners/developers can take some good feedback/ideas from this thread (given people actually read it) and try to put them into consideration. 

Honestly, I think there are many factors to the recent decline in the player base. From what i've been constantly hearing, it's because of the lack of updates. 

Just now, analp0rn said:

I tihnk it's the lack of updates and server lag

Exactly

I would agree updates need to be more frequent, but I'm sure MGT is aware of that and hopefully working to make it happen

Biggest issue is lack of updates. Surge spells should have been ingame a year ago. Too many other RSPS are on the ball with updates and Dawntained isn’t keeping up. 

Well preferably DT can make a reSURGEnce in activity... hah... get it. 

I would have to say the lack of updates as well as a few bugs/game mechanics that need to be smoothed out. Idk if it's just me but when switching prayers there's almost a whole second delay before my prayer will actually change.

I reckon it has something to do with the lack of content.. maybe introduce like a new boss? or like pvm events or something.. btw this is a well said post @Traveler