Frederik

-Account offer-

Hey fellas!

Just wanted to get some clearance regarding account offers. Haven't really found anything regarding this subject on forums so why not bring it up here?

I've been playing dawntained for over a year now and has NEVER received an account offer. Can someone explain how it works?

Do you need to donate with a credit card first before you're eligible for these account offers or? Because I have literally donated over 3b 07gp so I just think it's weird to see some people saying they get an acc offer once a week while i've never gotten one. Im not butt hurt at all or anything, Im just simply asking because I'm wondering. Maybe my RNG is out of town ;) 

Thanks

Fred

Hey @Frederik,

I don't believe there's a need for you to donate with a credit card first, as my first ever account offer was generated without me ever donating, so it can't be the case. I believe it's entirely random, but perhaps @MGT Madness can give some clarity in regards to this as he will know far more about it than myself.

• Like 1

From my understanding account offers are given at a complete random, and they do last 24 hours. If you’re not claiming it in 24 hours it does go away until the next random account offer appears.

• Like 1

You don't even need to donate to get these account offers, I never donated before and got 35m for extra 1,925 donor tokens back in the day, of course I did it then what amazing deal lol YfePwQ7.png

and the past 3 weeks I've been getting an account offer every other day. it's all random.

• Like 1
  • POGGERS 1

Pretty weird that you never got one, normally you get one if you didn't donate in a while. Best ask mgt to clear this up

• Like 1

Yeah what hat said, ask mgt to clear it up but account offers are 100% random you don't have to do anything to receive them and as hat also said they do last 24 hours so maybe you have got one but you did not log in to see that, 

• Like 1

Appreciate the info guys! It seems pretty clear but it would still be nice to see what @MGT Madness has to say about it :) 

--------------------

3 Hours later and I just received my first ever acc offer :D $100 for 960 d tokens. Already claimed that bad boy

Edited by Frederik