Sign in to follow this  
pkislive

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I DID BUY LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO FOR 35DOLLAR AND 10DOLLAR TOKENS THAT IS 485TOKENS I DIT LOSE SOME AND WIN BUT I HAD 623K LEFT IN MY INVETORY THE MOD MLH DID TELEPORT ME TO HIM AND NOW MY MONEY IS GONE THAT IS SO SAD I ASK IT BACK I CANT HAVE IT IS THIS HOW DAWTAINED WORK'S??? I WANT MY 623K BACK OR I DONT PAY OR PLAY THIS GAME MAN ITS JUST SO SAD I DONT CARE ABOUT THE GAME BUT I DID PAY WITH MY REALY MONEY MAN THAT JUST HURTS IF U GET SCAMMED.. NAME :: PKISLIVE     SO PLEASE GIMME MY MONEY BACK (623K)

Hi @pkislive

I advised you to post this thread in the appropriate section of the forums, which can be found by clicking here. I am currently not a Moderator and therefore do not have the ability to teleport you or teleport to you, unfortunately. 

There is no way that you would have lost your money from a Moderator or any member of staff teleporting you anywhere, so my only assumption is that you that you must have traded it away or staked/gambled it away, therefore losing your cash and donator tokens. The only thing I can do to assist in this is to bring this to Mgt's attention, which I will @MGT Madness.

Best of luck with getting this resolved.

Edited by Mlh

@pkislive

You were risking claws after you said you gambled everything and didn't care about the game anymore. Got you for the claws. So I doubt @Mlhhas taken your money. He also doesn't have any abilities to do so I believe.

So most likely you've just gambled away everything.

image.png

image.png

Edited by Buffel

gambled away everything, closed

• Like 1
  • POGGERS 1