?? Imagine getting scammed.

Also @Frederik @Mlh and I all resigned.

please don't talk if you don't know what happen

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaehaerys said:

?? Imagine getting scammed.

Also @Frederik @Mlh and I all resigned.

please don't talk if you don't know what happen

How would i know that u could scam that easily here and get away without any punishments other than some jail time and he gets to keep my items. U became so toxic right after u "resigned" so thats why everyone thinks u got demoted man

Posted (edited)
On 23/08/2019 at 2:37 PM, Immuu said:

Need to remind u of ur demotion?

I have 0 idea who you are and as Jae has said, we all resigned and was not demoted - next time try and find out the facts instead of making yourself look foolish.

Edited by Mlh
  • Like 1

In-game name: Jermulimen    

Country you live in: Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Around 9am all the way to 11pm, not actively playing all the time though, but usually online.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Image uploaded below
Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: Image uploaded below
79513032bd.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 40-60 Not dependant on anything, I'm pretty much always online if I'm not playing anything else.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I feel like I would fill a support role quite nicely.
I have always tried to be helpful and haven't had any bad past experience with any player I've met on the server, of course there are people that aren't always
in the mood for talking or just chilling and can be a bit grumpy, but I can handle the situation with an ease and probably make his day better.
Also I'm online alot and want others to have the same great experience playing what I have,
have fun pking, skilling, bossing or whatever you want to do, I'm always here for help, whether I have a support rank or not.

Past experiences as staff?: I have no past experience as staff anywhere sadly, Dawntained is my one and only private server I play/have played on.

Also as mentioned in the post, meant for everyone playing, pm me anytime if you have any questions or need help with something, 
I'm always more than happy to help you out. See you in game!
 :)

• Like 1

In-game name: Adde
Country you live in: Sweden
Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): From 10am-12pm. Quite some time is spent "afk" but pretty much available all the time.
Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:
Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshotHow many hours can you put in per week?: 50-60 roughly.
Why do you think you should be promoted?: Im active on the server.
I try to get on daily though sometimes i have drills lasting 1-2 weeks few times a year.
I try to help out as much as i can.
Past experiences as staff?: I've been server support on a server called Blissscape, though that is quite a long time ago.

dawntained_318_date_23-09-2019.png

Edited by adde
  • Like 1

To clarify, I'm applying for a Forum staff spot.

In-game name:

Lord Ethan

Country you live in:

Germany

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

between 10am-1am GMT +1, (not ingame but on the forums, thats the spot im going for)

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

780 ish on "Lord Ethan", had way more days on my actual main but I cant remember the log in anymore

How many hours can you put in per week?:

I can realistically put in between 4-5 hours into the forums, more if needed. Also I am always reachable through discord and snapchat (some staff has me on snapchat)

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

I think I should be promoted due to my knowledge and experience around the forums, the game and because I'm very known within the community. I also think that I would be a good addition to the current team because I feel like, we lack staff members that actually know how to properly moderate/administrate the forums (not trying to bash anyone but yeah). Also do I want to help out this server due some of the staff being my friends and me wanting to support them in this journey, since recently the server has slowly started to pick up on the playercount again so I hope that I can make the forums more active and enjoyable for everyone.

Past experiences as staff?:

I have been a Co-Owner for an old custom 317 server, I was Forum Admin + Forum mod (even ingame staff on some) on several big 614 servers like, Fatality, Spawnscape, Divinity, Galaxy. I also have been staff on other several servers but I can elaborate in private dms if needed.

Short clarification:

I know that I do not have the best reputation on discord and forums, but I can be professional and mature if I need to be which I know

alot of people can vouch for, people that really know me like @Owain or a couple other staffmembers and players.

~If you need anything more detailed or have more questions, I am always reachable through discord~

5fd8951d05b0cebe2c2b5c1af3493101.png

Bildergebnis für mic dropping gif

• Lul 2
  • Seems good 2

In-game name:  My ingame name is Jedzio

Country you live in: I live in the sunny island of Puerto Rico

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I'm usually on anywhere between 9am and 6pm since I have my own buisness irl and my workers do much of the work.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: I'm one of the oldest dawntained players.

3QdTp09.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

a3zA5md.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can easily pull in 25-30 hours a week minimum.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I used to be a moderator here for quite some time. MGT and I recently had a chat about some things i'm going to be helping him with. Figured I might as well get back on the staff team to help cover more ground for the server. We got some big things planned to get insane amount of traffic coming.

Past experiences as staff?: Ex mod here. Ex mod on Alora. Ex admin of Master pkz

• Lul 1
  • Seems good 1
  • POGGERS 1