Jump to content
Subarashii

Sign up to join the staff team!

Recommended Posts

In-game name: Negridas

Country you live in: Lithuania

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I'm usually on as soon as i get up, which is around 1 p.m. , and i stay online until like 11 p.m. , sometimes i spend more time online, which really depends on my real life situation.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/oamqdm

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/oamqqh , the number might seem low just because i had quit the private server for a while, but the good memories always bring me back.

How many hours can you put in per week?: looking at the fact that i'm really into the game again, i'd say atleast 30 hours per week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think i should be promoted because i'm really generous myself, i'm always willing to give a hand for someone in need, everyone has their ups and downs, i'd say i'm sometimes a little salty, but it's mostly fun and games when it comes to it. I'm fluent in English, which makes my communications with other players a lot easier. As we all know people sometimes get really mad while pking, and i think i could handle that easily by talking to them, although if it's worse case scenario there always is a mute button. I have a good sense of humor which makes conversations a lot more diverse and fun. All in all i think i'm a great human being, but everyone has their own opinion about other players appearances.

Past experiences as staff?: Haven't been a staff once in any other server i have played, but there's always a first time for everyone in everything.

Much love,

Negridas.

  • POGGERS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name:Niqgalodeon

Country you live in:Belgium

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):  24.7 online, even on random timezones.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/515d1ae2066f0e33555f510bec3fc1ae

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/a16de25f5f84e69305ce36a0ee4eb36e

How many hours can you put in per week?: tbh i really dont know, sometimes 12-15 hours a day/while work 7 hours a day

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Good question, why i think i should be promoted... i've been known as the most toxic player ingame but there are reasons, staff members not helping, favourtism, clan favourtism, gambling addicts etc... i would like a chance too become a staff member on dawntained too show how you should help others and maybe bring the community back together because jeez... everyones daily afk or pvming, the only enjoyable is pking with cartel in multi/singles while skotizo and blood keys so every few hours...  while i'm mostly logged in non of the staff members are online (bank much most of the times on) but moneytalks man loggs in pks 1x at edge and is gone... so you would have a active staff member that actually is online and ready too respond too the most questions ingame. hopefully we can forgot about the past and maybe see how positive MR.PROXY actually could be.

Past experiences as staff?:Was a forums moderator on LOCOPK for over 5-6 months until i resigned for health reasons, was promoted too forums admin/paid too work together with a 614 server but it got closed down, server support and promoted too global moderator on spawnscape until i resigned too go backto locopk as a server support, yes server hopping (snake move) but do what u gotta do too survive in the rsps community... even tho it was a dumb move then loco died out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, P R 0 X Y said:

In-game name:Niqgalodeon

Country you live in:Belgium

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):allday long

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: C@NT LEAK IT BCS MUTE

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9317596fc53ba23e278868fdb096c162

How many hours can you put in per week?: enuf?

Why do you think you should be promoted?: pro pker/cute alpaca member/hated by the whole community/did i say pro pker lol

Past experiences as staff?:forum mod on locopk for a few months until resign

l000000000000000000000l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, P R 0 X Y said:

ayo i was drunk let me

clearlaaaaay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎01‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 4:24 AM, Liga said:

3dc9d4db991af4c4ff38ba1636f610ba.pngIn-game name: Liga

Country you live in: United States.

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Pacific time, 8pm-11pm depending on the day usually play at least two and a half hours.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:  238 hours with 154 days played.

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: 238 hours.

How many hours can you put in per week?: 30+

Why do you think you should be promoted?:  I love the Dawntained Community and its staff members, helping the server grow and helping players would be my main priority.

Past experiences as staff?: Shilopk I was a mod for 6 months, cozmoscape i was an admin for a year and a half, and moparscape i was a helper for two + years with "bank much"

I believe Liga should have a staff position on Dawntained. He had a lot of time for me and helped me out a lot with this server making me believe he would be great from a staff position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Question is why are server applications open still, With the currently player base I think you guys have enough staff 

 

  • Seems good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In-game name: Coto

Country you live in: Canada

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Im on throughout the day, but mostly around the midnight from 12 AM - 4 AM (EST)

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.9845445eb4672f8b66bb639189ebd84b.png 

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:image.png.4abf61b40dd3ea3ea17166c3f4eb94da.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can put in a solid 25 - 30 hours per week

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I've been a part of the Dawntained community for a long time now having played on and off. This time around I am way more active than I have ever been and I believe my experience and time played can provide to be a huge asset. I do not let my emotions cloud my judgement when it comes to punishment and can and will be fair according to the rules stated by the server. I am constantly either Pking, or dicing and that is where I believe most of the problems arise and I can counter and tackle these issues. The time that I am most active is towards midnight, and from observing the past few weeks I can clearly say that there are either 1, and on most occasion 0 mods/helpers on at this time. I can provide to be an outlet of help and clarity for those who are joining in from different timezones along with new players. Also I will be raiding Area 51 so I'll bring back some aliens to help the server.

Past experiences as staff?: Was a Helper, then promoted to Moderator for the PK Server DeadlyPkers a while back. Have matured a ton since then and can work on my past talents that I had. 

 

 

 

Edited by Coto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Instakill

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 6:00 A.M - 7:00 A.M, 4:00 P.M - 6:00 P.M, 10:00-1:00 A.m Depending on the day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Capture.PNG.c5d22cb1988385efbbac42c0a35a18f3.PNG

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

How many hours can you put in per week?: I could do 20+ hours a week comfortably, even more in a couple weeks.

Why do you think you should be promoted?:  I believe I should be promoted because I have experience in dealing with players/reports, and I know how to properly address them, I also believe that I am mature, and can be very reasonable with players. My knowledge of the game is a little rusty, however I believe with time it will be sharp again, as I have played this game for over a year.

Past experiences as staff?: I was a server support on RSPS-PK, and I was also a Trainee Moderator for a mobile phone game, called Era Of Celestials with a very big player base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Instakill said:

In-game name: Instakill

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 6:00 A.M - 7:00 A.M, 4:00 P.M - 6:00 P.M, 10:00-1:00 A.m Depending on the day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Capture.PNG.c5d22cb1988385efbbac42c0a35a18f3.PNG

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

How many hours can you put in per week?: I could do 20+ hours a week comfortably, even more in a couple weeks.

Why do you think you should be promoted?:  I believe I should be promoted because I have experience in dealing with players/reports, and I know how to properly address them, I also believe that I am mature, and can be very reasonable with players. My knowledge of the game is a little rusty, however I believe with time it will be sharp again, as I have played this game for over a year.

Past experiences as staff?: I was a server support on RSPS-PK, and I was also a Trainee Moderator for a mobile phone game, called Era Of Celestials with a very big player base.

No.

Not even a day back and already applying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In-game name: Lil Peep

Country you live in: Us East

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Usually log in early morngin ,Usually All day, night owl, on 70% of the day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9e652fc5eaf243acae95250cbdfcbe789e652fc5eaf243acae95250cbdfcbe78.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:ad1b7650c3555b26ba42b500f563714a.png
https://gyazo.com/ad1b7650c3555b26ba42b500f563714a

How many hours can you put in per week?: As much as Michigan989, little less, im on alot recently. 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I honestly want to put an end to flaming of the server, im going for a support position so I can be there to report flaming in the yell channel for ex.."this server is dead" this is ruining the revive In my opinon, we need to crack down on this and I promise too. This server is personally one of the best I ever played community, skilling, pking wise. I want to give my all to this server and make the most effort to bring it back to glory, a few people in game would agree I would be an amazing support! I truely care for the server, very nice, and knowledgeable of osrs/dt. So I can help how ever, it would be a goal for me to become support and help platform cause he agrees with my theory. Thank you considering me! I hope I can prove to you how hard I will grind for MGT! plus i plan to donate tons of osrs gold to help with advertising, I heard thats where it goes. Get rid of flaming, advertise, server revive. simple! much love - Lil Peep

Past experiences as staff?: No experience as a leader/staff member on a game, but was a clan leader in mw2, and in JROTC in high school i was a squad leader for my squad, and understand making the best decision to keep the peace between everyone, and not to sound conceited I have a leader niche, my dad blessed with me that ! 

  • Seems good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Peep said:

In-game name: Lil Peep

Country you live in: Us East

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Usually log in early morngin ,Usually All day, night owl, on 70% of the day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9e652fc5eaf243acae95250cbdfcbe789e652fc5eaf243acae95250cbdfcbe78.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:ad1b7650c3555b26ba42b500f563714a.png
https://gyazo.com/ad1b7650c3555b26ba42b500f563714a

How many hours can you put in per week?: As much as Michigan989, little less, im on alot recently. 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I honestly want to put an end to flaming of the server, im going for a support position so I can be there to report flaming in the yell channel for ex.."this server is dead" this is ruining the revive In my opinon, we need to crack down on this and I promise too. This server is personally one of the best I ever played community, skilling, pking wise. I want to give my all to this server and make the most effort to bring it back to glory, a few people in game would agree I would be an amazing support! I truely care for the server, very nice, and knowledgeable of osrs/dt. So I can help how ever, it would be a goal for me to become support and help platform cause he agrees with my theory. Thank you considering me! I hope I can prove to you how hard I will grind for MGT! plus i plan to donate tons of osrs gold to help with advertising, I heard thats where it goes. Get rid of flaming, advertise, server revive. simple! much love - Lil Peep

Past experiences as staff?: No experience as a leader/staff member on a game, but was a clan leader in mw2, and in JROTC in high school i was a squad leader for my squad, and understand making the best decision to keep the peace between everyone, and not to sound conceited I have a leader niche, my dad blessed with me that ! 

Lol u one of those guys who started listening to peep after he died aka fake fan aka cancer

Edited by Immuu
  • Seems good 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 4:04 PM, Immuu said:

Lol u one of those guys who started listening to peep after he died aka fake fan aka cancer

Actually been with peep since he was in russia still, And he was Gus before Peep, I know when him and bexey were like bros, then lil tracy came along

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×