Subarashii

On 18-5-2019 at 12:18 AM, w e s t side said:

In-game name:W e s t side/L e a n

Country you live in:united states

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):im on everyday around 6pm-4amish most of the time 

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:316hrs

How many hours can you put in per week?:41hrs 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think I should be promoted because I like helping other players out in game to get started and have a good time on dawntained that's what is all about having fun/also most of the hrs im on some staffs aren't on my time so I enjoy helping others with or with out staff ! thank you guys for taking your time to read this god bless everyone! love #w e s t side/l e a n

Past experiences as staff?:nope never been5cdf31161bec6_Screenshot(137).thumb.png.f8d2af5dce89a9b11bb586f1fb3f59cf.png

looks good, hope you're better than some of the current staff... some staff members are slacking extremely which is one of the reasons why the playerbase is suffering a gigantic player loss.

• Like 2

In-game name: Bank Much

Country you live in: The Netherlands

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Most of the time im online in the evening and almost every night.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: dawntained_121_date_17-06-2019.png.2c6938bdc5909cdafd80074659ca6d4b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:dawntained_120_date_17-06-2019.png.33dd11597431d9d4deee5fc96d32d3e7.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can put atleast 30-40 hours a week into the game.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm helpfull and tryna be nice to everyone.  I've recently seen not many staffmembers online. Im trying to help as many as i can, but sometimes u need abilitys to help them out. I love to help newcomers into the game, when i was new i got helped aswell so i wanna return the favor.

Past experiences as staff?: I've been Admin on Furiouspk and mod on Moparscape.

• Like 2
  • Seems good 1

17 hours ago, Bank much said:

In-game name: Bank Much

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Most of the time im online in the evening and almost every night.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: dawntained_121_date_17-06-2019.png.2c6938bdc5909cdafd80074659ca6d4b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:dawntained_120_date_17-06-2019.png.33dd11597431d9d4deee5fc96d32d3e7.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can put atleast 30-40 hours a week into the game.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm helpfull and tryna be nice to everyone.  I've recently seen not many staffmembers online. Im trying to help as many as i can, but sometimes u need abilitys to help them out. I love to help newcomers into the game, when i was new i got helped aswell so i wanna return the favor.

Past experiences as staff?: I've been Admin on Furiouspk and mod on Moparscape.

Regardless of his smelly nan and freak outs at me because I'm just the best, bank should be promoted. 

• Pogchamp 1

On 27.6.2019 at 2:08 PM, Raven said:

In-game name: Raven

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): basicly everyday for a while.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/0a2d02231704071ea2244788fd2b8903

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/0a2d02231704071ea2244788fd2b8903

How many hours can you put in per week?: 40+ for now till i find a job again :^)

Why do you think you should be promoted?: cause alot of people know me and i help the community when i can, and im good with all the staff members.

Past experiences as staff?: only back in the days with really old servers.

-rep bullied me with his friends and said all the time "gear up" "stop hiding" and then mocked my yt videos and made fun of me

you ruined a 60m drop party by not willing to DD im sure everyone had something against you. 
so dont come talk bad about me when you are the person destroying something people were really hyped up about.

2 hours ago, Immuu said:

-rep bullied me with his friends and said all the time "gear up" "stop hiding" and then mocked my yt videos and made fun of me

Imagine crying about getting bullied over the internet, ignore list was added for a reason. And this isnt steam why you -rep lol

Raven would fit in the current staff  i zupport

3 hours ago, Raven said:

you ruined a 60m drop party by not willing to DD im sure everyone had something against you. 
so dont come talk bad about me when you are the person destroying something people were really hyped up about.

I ruined ur drop party? nah man ur just making up excuses wasnt my reason why he didnt do the drop party. heard he lost 600 ags's to the doubler, thats the reason.

1 hour ago, Jaehaerys said:

Imagine crying about getting bullied over the internet, ignore list was added for a reason. And this isnt steam why you -rep lol

Raven would fit in the current staff  i zupport

Why ur so toxic after demotion? people who just want to be staff so they can have more power like raven, myself wouldnt let this guy join the staff team obviously because his toxic and blaimes others for his problems. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Immuu said:

I ruined ur drop party? nah man ur just making up excuses wasnt my reason why he didnt do the drop party. heard he lost 600 ags's to the doubler, thats the reason.

Why ur so toxic after demotion? people who just want to be staff so they can have more power like raven, myself wouldnt let this guy join the staff team obviously because his toxic and blaimes others for his problems. 

take this to pms kiddos

In-game name: BamBam

Country you live in: UK

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 11AM

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/6XLV4ic

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://imgur.com/kMw5ayL

How many hours can you put in per week?: 70-60 Hours

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm always helping other and active all the time, Make sure everyone is doing alright :) 

Past experiences as staff?:

Soulsplit:Mod

Karmascape:Admin

BrutalPs:Owner

Been playing rsps's for over 10+ years 

Thank you for reading this hopefully I'll get an answer soon ^_^:) 

3dc9d4db991af4c4ff38ba1636f610ba.pngIn-game name: Liga

Country you live in: United States.

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Pacific time, 8pm-11pm depending on the day usually play at least two and a half hours.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:  238 hours with 154 days played.

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: 238 hours.

How many hours can you put in per week?: 30+

Why do you think you should be promoted?:  I love the Dawntained Community and its staff members, helping the server grow and helping players would be my main priority.

Past experiences as staff?: Shilopk I was a mod for 6 months, cozmoscape i was an admin for a year and a half, and moparscape i was a helper for two + years with "bank much"

Edited by Liga
Info update-
  • Like 3

On 2019-06-29 at 3:36 PM, Immuu said:

There is a difference between demotion and resigning. And if you think that's toxic Jesus why are you online lol.

• Lul 1

In-game name:Niqgalodeon

Country you live in:Belgium

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):allday long

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: C@NT LEAK IT BCS MUTE

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/9317596fc53ba23e278868fdb096c162

How many hours can you put in per week?: enuf?

Why do you think you should be promoted?: pro pker/cute alpaca member/hated by the whole community/did i say pro pker lol

Past experiences as staff?:forum mod on locopk for a few months until resign

• Like 1
  • Lul 1

In-game name: Negridas

Country you live in: Lithuania

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): I'm usually on as soon as i get up, which is around 1 p.m. , and i stay online until like 11 p.m. , sometimes i spend more time online, which really depends on my real life situation.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/oamqdm

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: http://prntscr.com/oamqqh , the number might seem low just because i had quit the private server for a while, but the good memories always bring me back.

How many hours can you put in per week?: looking at the fact that i'm really into the game again, i'd say atleast 30 hours per week.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think i should be promoted because i'm really generous myself, i'm always willing to give a hand for someone in need, everyone has their ups and downs, i'd say i'm sometimes a little salty, but it's mostly fun and games when it comes to it. I'm fluent in English, which makes my communications with other players a lot easier. As we all know people sometimes get really mad while pking, and i think i could handle that easily by talking to them, although if it's worse case scenario there always is a mute button. I have a good sense of humor which makes conversations a lot more diverse and fun. All in all i think i'm a great human being, but everyone has their own opinion about other players appearances.

Past experiences as staff?: Haven't been a staff once in any other server i have played, but there's always a first time for everyone in everything.

Much love,

Negridas.

• POGGERS 1

In-game name:Niqgalodeon

Country you live in:Belgium

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):  24.7 online, even on random timezones.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/515d1ae2066f0e33555f510bec3fc1ae

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/a16de25f5f84e69305ce36a0ee4eb36e

How many hours can you put in per week?: tbh i really dont know, sometimes 12-15 hours a day/while work 7 hours a day

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Good question, why i think i should be promoted... i've been known as the most toxic player ingame but there are reasons, staff members not helping, favourtism, clan favourtism, gambling addicts etc... i would like a chance too become a staff member on dawntained too show how you should help others and maybe bring the community back together because jeez... everyones daily afk or pvming, the only enjoyable is pking with cartel in multi/singles while skotizo and blood keys so every few hours...  while i'm mostly logged in non of the staff members are online (bank much most of the times on) but moneytalks man loggs in pks 1x at edge and is gone... so you would have a active staff member that actually is online and ready too respond too the most questions ingame. hopefully we can forgot about the past and maybe see how positive MR.PROXY actually could be.

Past experiences as staff?:Was a forums moderator on LOCOPK for over 5-6 months until i resigned for health reasons, was promoted too forums admin/paid too work together with a 614 server but it got closed down, server support and promoted too global moderator on spawnscape until i resigned too go backto locopk as a server support, yes server hopping (snake move) but do what u gotta do too survive in the rsps community... even tho it was a dumb move then loco died out