Subarashii

On 2/27/2019 at 9:49 PM, Holys said:

In-game name: An Apple

Country you live in: Israel

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

image.png.9a5bbbbe29454d6357feaa7ff5183a6b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

image.png.7d5ad6483967898aae79a5805372eb0d.png

(That's Nubi, I play on both of the characters, used to be ss on this one)

How many hours can you put in per week?:

50+ hours

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

I have plenty of experience administrating and moderating different kind of games and servers, I used to be a administrator on MoparScape and Furiouspk and I have been support here for half a year, other than that I've always enjoyed helping people, no matter what the situation is, and I would consider myself a calm and helpful person. I am also a very active player, when I feel like there's something I can do I will do it most of the day, having said that I'm very dedicated to what ever I do. I've also worked within customer support for over a year, which I feel gives me quite an experience when it comes to helping people. I would also like to become a staff member because whenever I am not doing something (which is most of the time), I will usually jump in the Help CC and help people, mainly with prices but also with questions I know the answer to. How ever if I do not know the answer, I will do my best to find the answer to any question asked. One of the last reasons I feel like I would fit in the staff team is that, quite often while I am online there are no staff members online, and there's a lot of shit going down in yell, which should be solved with either a yell mute or simply by turning off yell, but it usually doesn't happen because there is no one online.

Past experiences as staff?: Been server support here and community manager and administrator on both MoparScape and Furiouspk under graham's ownership

THANKS FOR READING =)

image.png

still up

10 hours ago, Holys said:

still up

@Holys please upload up-to-date screenshots.

• Like 1

In-game name:

Akathepro

Country you live in:

USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

Mornings / Afternoons / Evenings depends on how much work I have going on

Age.PNG.38e668c4e322266b222f1ff7c4c77991.PNG

Hans.PNG.ea2efb9d1dc500416b829651050be94f.PNG

I can commit to at least 8, but most likely near 15.

I am a loyal rule-abiding player. I do not start fights and always try to be friendly to other players. At the end of the day, we are all real people behind the computer screen so I would not tolerate personal attacks/rule breaking. I also have extensive knowledge about the game. I have played 286 hours total and have been a member of dawntained for 378 days.

Past experiences as staff?:

I have owned multiple small RSPS. The largest peaked at around 50 players online at one time. I wrote code end to end as well as managed staff and the community in game and on the forums. 

In-game name:

Ameer69

Country you live in:

Republic Of Moldova

UTC+3 (10:00 am till 13:00 pm) & (18:00 till 01:00 am) and might be some changes depends on how real life goin on.

https://gyazo.com/0d17814aa308bcef3167b2d2d28a69e2

https://gyazo.com/1782edf495f0a25776d662bcb27c496c

4-7 hours a day also depends on how the day goes with me if busy or not in real life, but usually i spend like 5 hours a day.

well, I think i could be promoted to helper rank because this rank suits me literally, on account of the lot time i give for helping people and for dawntained itself, i always ask them if they need help too and try my best to answer their questions. so, i don't think that i have another reasons to be promoted for.

to be honest i wasn't ranked in any server unfortunately because i wasn't even asking for it, my only experience is that i started runescape since 2007 and i know a lot since then.

• Like 1

In-game name: Zabimaru

Country you live in: America

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): (GMT -5) Weekdays 8 am-9 am then sporadically 4 pm - midnight / Weekends sporadically all day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Ykcvy7X.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: lBRWFXr.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Probably 30-40 as a conservative estimate but I tend to be on late night a lot when there aren't many (if any) staff online

Past experiences as staff?: None that's applicable. I was an Admin on Massacrescape, a server with less than 10 active players at any time over a decade ago.

Other: I'd have no issue being on way more than 30-40 hours per week, right now I only really log on when I'm actively playing this game but I play a lot of Madden and could just have the client open on my laptop while I play that. I could also have it open while doing my school work. There are only about 75ish hours per week I cant be on including sleep. I'm also fun to be around. At least that's what my mommy says. I've also been around for quite a while so I've gotten a feel for how the server works and found a lot of small details and could help new players with most things. 

Edited by Chael

In-game name: Food stamps 

Country you live in: Merica 

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 8am- 5pm, weekends vary.

dawntained_4432_date_20-04-2019.png.618d437fe37338886eabb680af2e5ee5.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:dawntained_4430_date_20-04-2019.png.22cea6985ba1c52c39c5b0c51b8182e1.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Forty

I Food stamps Enjoy helping people, I Enjoy seeing people satisfied after being helped, I know this server very well, mostly everyone knows me or knows of me, i am trusted, have never will never scam for any reason. ive had some bad days on here, but ive cleaned up for the most part, reason why i am giving this a shot again, i can shoot the standards way higher than what they are / of what a moderator/support should do and be. I do not take sides due to friendships, right is right, wrong is wrong. Punishments should and will be given to anyone who deserves it. I know what it takes to keep people here and to also to bring more into the game. I am available to host events for the community  and to make the server all around more fun for the people, i can help clean some of the toxicness up, i would like to be able to help dawtained grow further and be better and being part of the staff team will make that much easier <3 

Yes, Soul split helper, recklesspk moderator, fatality614 moderator, Rovascape Moderator then promoted to admin, Was active staff for more than 2 months + on all these servers. But these servers simply do not exist anymore. I was never demoted from any of them. (one of them came back)

Thank you for reading my application, and i appreciate all feed back and support. 

- Food stamps.

Edited by Food stamps
  • Like 2
  • POGGERS 1