Subarashii

In-game name:

Akathepro

Country you live in:

USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

Mornings / Afternoons / Evenings depends on how much work I have going on

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

Age.PNG.38e668c4e322266b222f1ff7c4c77991.PNG

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

Hans.PNG.ea2efb9d1dc500416b829651050be94f.PNG

How many hours can you put in per week?:

I can commit to at least 8, but most likely near 15.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

I am a loyal rule-abiding player. I do not start fights and always try to be friendly to other players. At the end of the day, we are all real people behind the computer screen so I would not tolerate personal attacks/rule breaking. I also have extensive knowledge about the game. I have played 286 hours total and have been a member of dawntained for 378 days.

Past experiences as staff?:

I have owned multiple small RSPS. The largest peaked at around 50 players online at one time. I wrote code end to end as well as managed staff and the community in game and on the forums. 

On 4/15/2019 at 9:53 PM, Mlh said:

@Holys please upload up-to-date screenshots.

image.png.dc23691f628a9c3db289390bee60a9be.pngimage.png.a65b19209290ae32fc582e3115c49624.png

In-game name:

Ameer69

Country you live in:

Republic Of Moldova

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

UTC+3 (10:00 am till 13:00 pm) & (18:00 till 01:00 am) and might be some changes depends on how real life goin on.

https://gyazo.com/0d17814aa308bcef3167b2d2d28a69e2

https://gyazo.com/1782edf495f0a25776d662bcb27c496c

4-7 hours a day also depends on how the day goes with me if busy or not in real life, but usually i spend like 5 hours a day.

well, I think i could be promoted to helper rank because this rank suits me literally, on account of the lot time i give for helping people and for dawntained itself, i always ask them if they need help too and try my best to answer their questions. so, i don't think that i have another reasons to be promoted for.

to be honest i wasn't ranked in any server unfortunately because i wasn't even asking for it, my only experience is that i started runescape since 2007 and i know a lot since then.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Zabimaru

Country you live in: America

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): (GMT -5) Weekdays 8 am-9 am then sporadically 4 pm - midnight / Weekends sporadically all day

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Ykcvy7X.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: lBRWFXr.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Probably 30-40 as a conservative estimate but I tend to be on late night a lot when there aren't many (if any) staff online

Past experiences as staff?: None that's applicable. I was an Admin on Massacrescape, a server with less than 10 active players at any time over a decade ago.

Other: I'd have no issue being on way more than 30-40 hours per week, right now I only really log on when I'm actively playing this game but I play a lot of Madden and could just have the client open on my laptop while I play that. I could also have it open while doing my school work. There are only about 75ish hours per week I cant be on including sleep. I'm also fun to be around. At least that's what my mommy says. I've also been around for quite a while so I've gotten a feel for how the server works and found a lot of small details and could help new players with most things. 

Edited by Chael

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Food stamps 

Country you live in: Merica 

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 8am- 5pm, weekends vary.

dawntained_4432_date_20-04-2019.png.618d437fe37338886eabb680af2e5ee5.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:dawntained_4430_date_20-04-2019.png.22cea6985ba1c52c39c5b0c51b8182e1.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: Forty

I Food stamps Enjoy helping people, I Enjoy seeing people satisfied after being helped, I know this server very well, mostly everyone knows me or knows of me, i am trusted, have never will never scam for any reason. ive had some bad days on here, but ive cleaned up for the most part, reason why i am giving this a shot again, i can shoot the standards way higher than what they are / of what a moderator/support should do and be. I do not take sides due to friendships, right is right, wrong is wrong. Punishments should and will be given to anyone who deserves it. I know what it takes to keep people here and to also to bring more into the game. I am available to host events for the community  and to make the server all around more fun for the people, i can help clean some of the toxicness up, i would like to be able to help dawtained grow further and be better and being part of the staff team will make that much easier <3 

Yes, Soul split helper, recklesspk moderator, fatality614 moderator, Rovascape Moderator then promoted to admin, Was active staff for more than 2 months + on all these servers. But these servers simply do not exist anymore. I was never demoted from any of them. (one of them came back)

Thank you for reading my application, and i appreciate all feed back and support. 

- Food stamps.

Edited by Food stamps
  • Like 2
  • POGGERS 1

Posted (edited)

In-game name: michigan989

Country you live in: I live: I live in united states

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): im on 24/7 I have no life  

Days old (ingame ::old) I am over 365 days old & 21 years old irl :)

Gameplay time: everybody knows I am on 24/7 playing all day everyday!

this is very important right here since I cant screen shot !!!!!!!!!!!!! I have played 3828 hours, since arriving 346 days ago

my active play time 35 hours in the last 7 days.

How many hours can you put in per week?: 45-55 hours per week 

Why do you think you should be promoted?:I think I should be promoted because I am a great player I am honest and I keep it 1000 all the way I am friendly funny ez to get along with I interact with all players either old/new I love playing dawntained I respect other players if I get it from them I work hard on dawntained have many ideas for the server I can also keep it growing/ I am great at what I am supposed to do jobwise I am professional my real name is brandon u can call me michi. :) what everyone calls me on dawntained ive been playing for ages now everyone knows me we all get along I love helping players I got ring of wealths for days for new players :) trying to start a new adventure in dawntained I hope you pick me thank you !  

Past experiences as staff?:I have none :(

ps id have screen shots but my screenshots look trash pm me if you have any advice for that ^^^^^ 

Edited by michigan989
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, michigan989 said:

In-game name: michign989

Country you live in: I live: I live in united states

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): im on 24/7 I have no life  

Days old (ingame ::old) I am over 365 days old & 21 years old irl :)

Gameplay time: everybody knows I am on 24/7 playing all day everyday!

How many hours can you put in per week?: 45-55 hours per week 

Why do you think you should be promoted?:I think I should be promoted because I am a great player I am honest and I keep it 1000 all the way I am friendly funny ez to get along with I interact with all players either old/new I love playing dawntained I respect other players if I get it from them I work hard on dawntained have many ideas for the server I can also keep it growing/ I am great at what I am supposed to do jobwise I am professional my real name is brandon u can call me michi. :) what everyone calls me on dawntained ive been playing for ages now everyone knows me we all get along I love helping players I got ring of wealths for days for new players :) trying to start a new adventure in dawntained I hope you pick me thank you !  

Past experiences as staff?:I have none :(

ps id have screen shots but my screenshots look trash pm me if you have any advice for that ^^^^^ 

Hi Michigan,

Nice read. Make sure to upload screenshots of your ::old and gameplay time. Simply press F12 ingame to capture a screenshot or download Gyazo and take a screenshot using that and post the screenshot link for us to see in your aplication :) 

Best of luck!

48 minutes ago, Frederik said:

Hi Michigan,

Nice read. Make sure to upload screenshots of your ::old and gameplay time. Simply press F12 ingame to capture a screenshot or download Gyazo and take a screenshot using that and post the screenshot link for us to see in your aplication :) 

Best of luck!

it is still blurry when ido that no point in doing a screen shot plz hope this doesn't effect my application :(

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Moneytalks

Country you live in: Holland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 12:00 gmt/ 23:00 gmt

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 5ccc97d9d8995_Schermopname(21).png.a74b77f634942a1b6212295effbf6c29.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:5ccc97ead540f_Schermopname(19).png.cd0941d1bcacc85807c386ce01f28743.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: like 50-70 hours

Why do you think you should be promoted?:I can say that i put in the most hours on this server of any player, im online when no mods are,  I've been here a long time , everyone knows me, I know everything about the game, can help out any player with any kind of ingame questions ,

Past experiences as staff?: i've lead many clans in osrs and private servers since 2009, I know all the ins and outs.

Edited by talks
  • Like 3

Subarashii,

Ive been playing for a while and id like to be part of the dawntained staff. I recently started playing again and i know for sure i can help many players out like i always do.. Please consider my application if u got the time. 

I took a fresh pic of my playtime by hans in lumbridge and i got 475 days.. super donor rank aswell but i cant add the pic here for some reason.. i heard Tony resigned so can u maybe consider talking it over to the current head staff? 

Kind Regards,

T2b_Limitles.5cd85bb0805dd_dtold..jpg.3ae92562be6f791c91cd23c1e7925fb1.jpg

25 minutes ago, T2B limitles said:

Subarashii,

Ive been playing for a while and id like to be part of the dawntained staff. I recently started playing again and i know for sure i can help many players out like i always do.. Please consider my application if u got the time. 

I took a fresh pic of my playtime by hans in lumbridge and i got 475 days.. super donor rank aswell but i cant add the pic here for some reason.. i heard Tony resigned so can u maybe consider talking it over to the current head staff? 

Kind Regards,

@T2B limitles please copy and complete the application format in its entirety - as found below.

In-game name:

Country you live in:

Subarashii,

Kind Regards,

@T2B limitles please copy and complete the application format in its entirety - as found below.

In-game name: T2b_Limitles

Country you live in: The Netherlands

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 19:00-00:00 pm.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: as above.

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: above.

How many hours can you put in per week?: 15-20, weekends more.

Why do you think you should be promoted?:  because ive been playing this a while and help out alot.

Past experiences as staff?: yes on diff servers.

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Tool Tabs

Country you live in: United States

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Anywhere from 9 AM - 12 PM and from 4 PM to 12 AM

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: (I'll upload later)

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: (I'll upload later)

How many hours can you put in per week?: Maybe 20-30 hours a week if I'm active.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I've seen a lot of new players asking for help and no one is willing to invest the time and effort into helping them. A couple of times whenever I'm online, I'll get people asking me question about how the server works.

Past experiences as staff?: Sadly no, but I've been a "Veteran" in a server a few years back, the server was called Betascape, ran by a guy named Harlan. My IGN was God Wars, maybe people will remember me but besides that. In that specific server the Veteran status was for old players that have been there since day one. But I would like to start my experiences as a staff here. Seems like there is a lack of staffs offline when I'm up super late, 12 AM - 4 AM.

DawntainedAge.png

DawntainedHans.png

Edited by Tool Tabs

In-game name: Immu

Country you live in: Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Depends usually i'm on all day sometimes i have to work or study so i will be less online. Most of the time i'm online from 11am to 8pm UTC.

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/cdc8d45b570370aa839db69b381befeb

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/f4dbf18c7e7d79ee5bc2362e573f4e26

How many hours can you put in per week?: I can put in atleast 40 hours a week and more if there's lack of staff.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Usually when i'm online at my timezone there aren't that many staff members online to help people, i've been helping people over yells and tryed my best to guide them, like if anyone has client problems i told them exactly what to do or if they had some donation problems i would try my very best to help them. I'm currently studying to be a car mechanic and we've had alot of lessons about customer support etc, so i know how to deal with certain people and be polite. Why should i be promoted? Well i will always try my very best to help out if i don't know something i will look it up or ask a other staff member. I've been playing 07 and rs3 pretty much my whole childhood so i know alot about the game. I can speak finnish, english, german and swedish pretty fluently so if we have some players who can't speak very good english i can try to help them out :P. That's pretty much it i guess, i'm overall i pretty chill guy and i think that i would fit in nicely to the staff team :)

Past experiences as staff?: None (yet)

In-game name:W e s t side/L e a n

Country you live in:united states

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):im on everyday around 6pm-4amish most of the time 

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:316hrs

How many hours can you put in per week?:41hrs 

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I think I should be promoted because I like helping other players out in game to get started and have a good time on dawntained that's what is all about having fun/also most of the hrs im on some staffs aren't on my time so I enjoy helping others with or with out staff ! thank you guys for taking your time to read this god bless everyone! love #w e s t side/l e a n

Past experiences as staff?:nope never been5cdf31161bec6_Screenshot(137).thumb.png.f8d2af5dce89a9b11bb586f1fb3f59cf.png

• Like 1
  • Seems good 2
  • POGGERS 1