Subarashii

Hey Dawntained!

As I am sure you have all noticed, there has been a lack of staff activity as a whole, not to slate the current staff team, it's just the playerbase is increasing daily and we need to upkeep with helpers and staff along side that so for those who are looking to become an active & friendly staff member and you are active, please apply below using the correct format.

Things that can help boost your application

- Well written and elaborated app

- Active member of the community (in-game + forum)

- No past toxic/bad experiences or punishments

- Past experience working on a rsps with similar size playerbase

- 200 Hours played

dASB85z.png

In-game name:

Country you live in:

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: 

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:

How many hours can you put in per week?:

Why do you think you should be promoted?: 

Past experiences as staff?:

Edited  by MGT Madness

• Like 4

In-game name: Romaaa

Country you live in: Canada

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): weekends - 11am-2am / weekdays - 10am-3pm, 2am-5am

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/9XsAZk8

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/khijLjR 

How many hours can you put in per week?: 50-60hrs. Not an issue if need more.

Past experiences as staff?: Have been mod and support for smaller sized/new rsps that have died out.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I believe i should be promoted because like Subarashii there isn't much staff activity going on. Especially in the graveyard times when most of the staff members are asleep and there's nobody coming on till the morning to help players in need. I would remind and enforce the rules to players on a daily basis when certain situations or problems would occur, and make sure to handle situations in a respectful and professional manner.  I would say i'm a pretty decent and easy person to talk to. I always try to diffuse and avoid arguments and make sure the problem does not happen again. I know if i was given a chance to be on the staff team i could be a big help to the lack of staff activity and also a big help to the new players joining the game on a daily basis. I am very updated with all of the prices and features that dawntained has to offer so it would be very easy for me to help new players enjoy dawntained to the full extent and answer any questions they might have. My activity on forums is not great but I am certainly willing to be more active in forums and just as much in game to improve and assist. Everyday i'm learning new things to help other players and I always try to help players with the best of my abilities. And i know if i was given a chance to be part of the staff team i could do so much more for our server. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and i hope you'll consider! 

Romaaa

Edited by romaaa

In-game name:Snoxh

Country you live in:Finland

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference):08:00-21:00 (FINLAND)

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: https://gyazo.com/70033dad883cd52e6ed210f3cb983d1c

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:https://gyazo.com/ddb5d846cae926d2ecc19a325fd8a226

How many hours can you put in per week?:80-90

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I'm very exprienced + old player from dawntained, iknow literally everytging of it. in my timezone we need staff. never staff online when i am-

Past experiences as staff?:on 4 servers one was with 400+ players 2 year ago.

• Like 1

In-game name: 4kiezer

Country you live in: england

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 2pm-6pm, 10pm-2am

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: n/a dont have one to give you

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: n/a dont have one to give you

How many hours can you put in per week?: 4/6 hours a day

Why do you think you should be promoted?: i'm a student of computer programming and game development and looking for places to help out and use my growing experience to progress and help your server grow

Past experiences as staff?: i have coded, modded, supported many servers in the past including my own that go up to a population of 60, but didnt have the time to let it grow.

thanks kiezer

Edited by 4kiezer
  • Seems good 1

In-Game name: Hy acd     

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on?: 6pm -5am

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: Attached

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: Attached

How many hours can you put in per week? 30-50, more if needed

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Because I believe in respect and honesty, I would be able to help new players with whatever

questions they may have, as well as enforce the rules without prejudice. 

Past experiences as staff? Honestly, None. If given the opportunity, I will prove that im worthy of taking any position on the server 

and doing the best job I can possibly do. 

Thanks for considering my application, I understand the server has had a slight decline since ive started, but if promoted, I will do everything in my power

to ensure that dawntained continues to grow and is the best rsps on the market! 

Sincerely, Trey aka Hy acd

dawntained_815_date_11-02-2019.png

dawntained_817_date_11-02-2019.png

In-game name: Food stamps

Country you live in: USA

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 8:30 am- 4pm

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot:  dawntained_3760_date_12-02-2019.png.b17b201339390bc972ae571381753e3b.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: dawntained_3761_date_12-02-2019.png.67246ecd5a7f678de59d8d92d240a094.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 35-40 sometimes 12+ on weekends.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: Enjoy helping, Enjoy seeing people satisfied after being helped, I know this server very well, mostly everyone knows me or knows of me, i am trusted, have never will never scam for any reason. ive had some bad days on here, but ive cleaned up for the most part, reason why i am giving this a shot again, i can shoot the standards of what a moderator/support should be and do, i set the bars higher than what they need to be. I do not take sides due to friendships, right is right, wrong is wrong. Punishments should and will be given to anyone who deserves it. I know what it takes to keep people here and to also to bring more into the game. I am available to host events for the community  and to make the server all around more fun for the people, i can help clean some of the toxicness up, i like to be able to help dawtained grow further and be better.

Past experiences as staff?: Yes, Soul split helper, recklesspk moderator, fatality614 moderator, Rovascape Moderator then promoted to admin, Was active staff for more than 2 months + on all these servers. But these servers simply do not exist anymore. I was never demoted from any of them.

Thank you for reading my application, and i appreciate all feed back and support. 

- Food stamps.

• Like 1

In-game name: Shifu 

Country you live in : Belgium

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): it really depends, sometimes i'm up early which is 06 AM, or 8-10 AM, I prob stay on until like 11-12 PM (depending if I have to work or not weekends could be extended)

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: image.png.58e613137662c1b793f2fb32b236fd89.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot:b71f62127a8eef6395f576b3f62f37ab.png

How many hours can you put in per week?: 35+ hours, this week was rough because my sibling moved back in.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: First of all, let me introduce my self.

Hello, my name is Nigel better known as Shifu, I am 20 years of age and currently I live in the TINY country of Belgium at the moment I do not study anything basically sitting on my ass lazy @ home ye i work weekend jobs depending how hard they need me (never because I'm useless 4head) anyways enough about that, now lets go to the real question why do i think I should be promoted ?.

That's a hard question for sure, but I'll give you guys a reason why. 

I'm an enthusiastic guy, even if I get down in-game to the point I have nothing I will still have fun, i use my stream to keep myself entertained, if I'm cleaned easy - Rebuild stream - if I'm rich easy - High-risk session, it all really depends on how you are however you are, if you don't like the game on the upside or downside I would not play as I should but that's the thing rich, poor, w.e, i will never be bored. 

I'm a funny type guy, I can make a lot of jokes like friendly banter like for example people call me a TicTac head because of my oval shaped head on my stream, I take that as friendly banter because it's not anything personal and it isn't really ''Offensive'' but for example if someone harassed me and said I look like shit, I'll take that as a personal opinion nothing much will happen, but if it goes on & on yes obviously I would give that person a warning.

I'm a serious guy, however it could possibly be friendly banter for some but if someone, for example, starts saying personal stuff over yell, public chat I would recommend he/she to take it to pm and if the inflicted doesn't like it he/she can, however, report the one but I will certainly give them a warning at most, if it gets too serious I would inflict a punishment just to say like Hey, you crossed the line, now you get bitten. I personally would dedicate my time by helping others in place of helping my self. However I would never put my personal life over my ''staff'' role, if I need a break I'll ask for it.

I love teamwork like you probably have seen the kind of threads I've made for example I love working with others towards something unique & a peaceful environment, personally, I & Broy are going to collab our writing skills to bring back the ''monthly'' newspaper, also if I don't know something I would most likely as a superior staff or friend to help me out with the question I need, One does not know the answer unless he asks. 

Past experiences as staff: I was a staff of battle-scape like 4 months ago. other than that I don't really have that much of experience unless 2+ years ago on arteroPK as a moderator.

----------------------------------- Can't delete this picture for some reason ---------------------

image.png

Edited by hitpointz

In-game name: Vydl

Country you live in: United States

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): Usually i'm on at 11pm to 6 or 7am. GMT

Days old (ingame ::old) screenshot: (below)

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) screenshot: (below)

How many hours can you put in per week?: At least 40

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I've dedicated tons of time to helping others and I would be able to better serve that purpose through the role of a player moderator.

Past experiences as staff?: Been a mod for a few past RSPS like RSPS-PK and OS-Scape a long time ago.

image.thumb.png.795f8b70f44dfac9db6b56949a116c36.png

image.thumb.png.fe68ed231f330328f3e1a5f2ad6c5364.png

In-game name: 

Frederik

Country you live in: 

Sweden

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): 

From when I get home from work to when I go to sleep basically  (18:00 to around 23:00 - 01:00) and the whole day during the weekends. #NoLife:x

https://gyazo.com/48cab11517eb97b737e401975b4bc69c

https://gyazo.com/fb1168ca0060c6f688ddf1cb186642d6

Between 40-55 hours a week is definitely a realistic estimate I'd say.  

My name is Frederik - And I am 22 years old.

I'm a genuine guy. What you see is what you get. There are for sure some other good appeals in here with people having loads and loads of ingame experience. I might not have AS much experience as them but I still have alot. Been playing Dawntained for a year now and I still love it as much as I did when I first started. Been playing Runescape since 2008, that's where most of my ingame experience comes from. To me, being a staff member isn't just about having ingame knowledge, it's also about being mature enough to carry that responsibility you "sign up for" and knowing how to be professional in different and needed situations. This is something I'd take very seriously and treat with the highest respect. Being a face towards the community is something I deal with every day as a Service Technician at Tesla. I deal with customers multiple times on a daily basis where being a professional is key. Knowing how to talk to people in different and sometimes good or bad situations is key. Making the right decisions as I move forward is an everyday thing for me. I'm a fun, humorous and humble guy who loves to have a good time both in and outside of the game.

All this gives a super reliable and strong personality that would suit the staff team of Dawntained perfectly.   

Nothing I can brag about, no :(

For further questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application <3

// Frederik

• Like 3

In-game name: Headhunter69

Country you live in: Belgium

During the week: 17pm - 1am and in the weekends: 10am – 1am (GMT+1)

https://gyazo.com/3da5d607ae02b2d6896b47e80781ed0d

https://gyazo.com/4d8a0dfdc9c6c715d413b1f3a2e5762c

How many hours can you put in per week?: 20-30 hours

I’ve been on this server for a while now and don’t think there 're much secrets left to discover. It would be my pleasure to help new and not so new people discover this server. I’ve had great help from the staff when I first started and would like to return the favor.

I remain calm when problems arise and take time to figure things out before taking action.

Note to myself: Improve activity on forums drastically ;)

Past experiences as staff?: non, eagar to learn.

Thank you for taking the time reviewing my application and don't hesitate to reach out in case of questions.

GZ Headhunter69 - Thomas

Edited by Headhunter69

In-game name: I Pk Max jr

Country you live in: Germany

Which times of the day are you usually on? (Use your country's clock as reference): After my work, I spend most of my time on Dawntained. SO from 16:00 - 23:00 a week. At the weekend I am usually around the 10h online per day.

How many hours can you put in per week?: More as 30 hours.

Why do you think you should be promoted?: I like helping the community to keep Dawntained up. There is nothing better for me than helping other people enjoy the game. I am very helpful and open to everything else.

Past experiences as staff?: Once upon a time, I was a supporter on an Eco 719 Server. Was promoted to moderator after a while, unfortunately, then the Server was closed because of inactivity.5c66d249ba594_bandicam2019-02-1515-45-53-126.jpg.f480ff02b29958813eb266a4a2ebb939.jpg5c66d244c2ebe_bandicam2019-02-1515-45-37-316.jpg.92690ea20a4d9fb5a05fcd76a3b6f1c1.jpg

Edited by I Pk Max Jr

In-game name: 
Jaehaerys

Country you live in:
 Ontario, Canada.

Which times of the day are you usually on? 
(Use your country's clock as reference): GMT -5 2pm-6am varies depending my work.

EzZQafX.png

Gameplay time (Talk to hans in lumb) Screenshot:
EzZQafX.png

I can be on anywhere from 40-60 hours a week depending on what is going on in the week.

I believe I would be a great add to the staff team because I am friendly and very helpful. When I am online skilling or just talking to friends I love to help anyone that has a question on yell or the CC, I try my best to help them with my knowledge of dawntained.
I also think I would be a great add because of my activeness.

I've been a mod for a server called legacy614 (closed) back in 2012 I later resigned because I had no internet/moved. I also was a helper on ultimatescape3 (closed) I resigned because of a family issue that was happening at the time.

• Like 1
  • Seems good 1

On 12/2/2019 at 7:15 PM, Frederik said:

In-game name: 

Frederik

Country you live in: 

Sweden

From when I get home from work to when I go to sleep basically  (18:00 to around 23:00 - 01:00) and the whole day during the weekends. #NoLife:x

https://gyazo.com/48cab11517eb97b737e401975b4bc69c

https://gyazo.com/fb1168ca0060c6f688ddf1cb186642d6

Between 40-55 hours a week is definitely a realistic estimate I'd say.  

My name is Frederik - And I am 22 years old.

I'm a genuine guy. What you see is what you get. There are for sure some other good appeals in here with people having loads and loads of ingame experience. I might not have AS much experience as them but I still have alot. Been playing Dawntained for a year now and I still love it as much as I did when I first started. Been playing Runescape since 2008, that's where most of my ingame experience comes from. To me, being a staff member isn't just about having ingame knowledge, it's also about being mature enough to carry that responsibility you "sign up for" and knowing how to be professional in different and needed situations. This is something I'd take very seriously and treat with the highest respect. Being a face towards the community is something I deal with every day as a Service Technician at Tesla. I deal with customers multiple times on a daily basis where being a professional is key. Knowing how to talk to people in different and sometimes good or bad situations is key. Making the right decisions as I move forward is an everyday thing for me. I'm a fun, humorous and humble guy who loves to have a good time both in and outside of the game.

All this gives a super reliable and strong personality that would suit the staff team of Dawntained perfectly.   

Nothing I can brag about, no :(

For further questions, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thank you for taking your time to read my application <3

// Frederik

+1 for my dood

• Like 1