warrl0r

GOODBYE 91 KILLSTREAK, HELLO MORE CONTENT :D

YOUTUBE LINK : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk6_hnKMAr3y-G9av4Fffig/videos?view_as=subscriber

Ok guys lemme give u some background information about this guy....

Once upon a time, there was a man in edge... not just any man, but a pker!
Now this pker was different from all the others who learn to brid by being at the brid spot..
This man was never at the brid spot but some how had a gold skull over his head, and held the ego of a man who has a gold crown..
One day, one of the legit pure nhers takes a stroll through the pure fighters part of edge and sees a man farcasting an innocent noob with a d scim in his hand and no off hand weapon equipped. d scim only. sad little noob. BUT what made it even sadder was the fact he was cold and shivering from the barrage that was being cast upon him... so I decided to jump in and help the poor fella.. After I hit him once, he teled out. I then tried attacking him again and he teled once more.
So I pmed a mod and yelled that there was a guy in a gold skull above his name with a 90 killstreak farcasting noobs in edge. He then got wildy banned and I was never more happy in my life.
.............Until I saw this guy in ::pvp LOL

------------------This man went by the name of "God Xd"---------------------

Check out this vid below to see what happens next... ;)
Hope you all enjoy ;D

• Like 1

Just now, i am the one said:

LOL i loved it when u said let me give you a breather i lolled irl

😂😂😂😂 Lol he got the slappage after talking crap

6 hours ago, laiska honda said:

U sound like the dudes from food commercials :D

Quality content btw nice kill and nice choice of music :) 

lmao, great vid

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hatorade said:

lmao, great vid

which part did u like most.. this is a test to make sure ur watching just INCASE i broke the rules .... like some idiot commented on my last vid lmao.. just making sure ur watching the whole thing to see if i need a wildy ban like lmao go check out my last uploaded vid on forums ull see what im talking about

46 minutes ago, warrl0r said:

which part did u like most.. this is a test to make sure ur watching just INCASE i broke the rules .... like some idiot commented on my last vid lmao.. just making sure ur watching the whole thing to see if i need a wildy ban like lmao go check out my last uploaded vid on forums ull see what im talking about

nah I did watch it, didn't see any rules broken, I like where you use gmaul to elder ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hatorade said:

nah I did watch it, didn't see any rules broken, I like where you use gmaul to elder ;)

Lool well i got wildy banned by mlh.. the guy i recommended for mod lmao... and yea that combo i usually dont use but i decided to start using it more since all these kids ragging me with gmaul sitting full hp like plebs