warrl0r

Can't wait till people stop using gmaul to elder lool

Yo guys.. !

I have been making videos absolutely non-stop, and will continue to keep making them.

I enjoy everyone commenting on the actual youtube video instead of on these forums because it makes me feel like u guys are actually clicking through all the vids ive created and love that u guys give me feedback..

When im with my gf i ignore her just to respond to u guys LOL gg..

Here the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk6_hnKMAr3y-G9av4Fffig/videos
Hope you all enjoy, I love responding to the messages I get on my channel :)
If you guys dont like these vids also tell me why, it helps me make content people would enjoy as well as having fun making them. PEACE!

Newest vid right below this text! 

0:33 seconds, rush praying, bet the staff just commented "nice vid" without even watching this guy breaking the rules lmao

• Lul 1

1 hour ago, Harry said:

0:33 seconds, rush praying, bet the staff just commented "nice vid" without even watching this guy breaking the rules lmao

Re-watched the video, thanks for highlighting - this has been dealt with appropriately.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Actually no, that kid kept rushing me with gmaul to elder so i got gmaul and elder and decided to do it back, get ur facts straight before u comment on someones vid, who are u the police lmao go somewhere kid

8 minutes ago, warrl0r said:

Actually no, that kid kept rushing me with gmaul to elder so i got gmaul and elder and decided to do it back, get ur facts straight before u comment on someones vid, who are u the police lmao go somewhere kid

Retaliation is never the correct way to respond - let's end this discussion here.

• Feelsbadman 1